All reviews sleeper sofa big tv free breakfast breakfast area rooms are large stonecrest mall stay there again bed was comfortable the staff was great pleasant stay enjoyed my stay coffee maker atlanta
Reviewed October 17, 2016

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
DukeHotels, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2016

Reviewed October 12, 2016

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
DukeHotels, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2016

Reviewed October 10, 2016

Not friendly staff. I went up there to ask a question and person got an attitude back with me she was very rude. Then I went and ask someone the next morning that I would like to stay one more night because I was suppose to meet more family you
Then said no u have to leave in a really rude way.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
DukeHotels, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2016

Thank you for your valuable feedback about our hotel as it enables us to pinpoint areas of improvement and better enhance our services. We apologize for the poor service you received from our front desk team. Your comments have been shared with our front office manager to take immediate corrective action. We hope you will give us another chance to prove ourselves and show you that we take great pride in providing wonderful service. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Natasha Jackson

Reviewed October 10, 2016

The staff here is outstanding! There beyond pleasant and accommodating. I'd always recommend my friends and family stay here. I rarely eat complimentary breakfast at hotels but this breakfast was actually good.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for being a guest at Hyatt Place Atlanta-East/Lithonia recently and for the great remarks provided. We know how important a good breakfast is to your day, so I am pleased that our a.m. Kitchen Skillet was a big hit! We are also happy that you loved our top-notch service. It was wonderful to have you as our guest, and we hope to welcome you and your friends back soon.

Natasha Jackson