“Cool Sandwich Shop”

The Madison Produce Company
Ranked #7 of 57 Restaurants in Madison
Reviewed 17 October 2017

We ate lunch here while staying a long weekend in Madison. It was a really cool retro kind of place that had lots of sandwich, soups and salad options. They had several side options including several different flavored chips. I loved the soft drink choices like Nehis and I had cheerwine, which was actually cherry coke. We sat outside and thouroughly enjoyed the atmosphere. It reminded me of growing up in my tiny hometown. l would highly recommend this to everyone..

Reviewed 13 October 2017

My husband and I stopped on our way to Savannah to see what we had heard was a feast it is for architectural renovation/restorative buffs like us. Well as we strolled through town we decided to grab a sandwich. WOW! We shared a “Burn’in Sherman” grilled cheese and both had a bowl to their tomato-basil soup. With that said, I drop the mike.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Looking for some healthy eating option and this filled the bill! Very cute inside; we ate outside as they had a few nice size tables on the sidewalk. My sister requested if one of the sandwichs could be turned into a lettuce wrap - without hesitation he said he hadn't done that before but would certainly give it a try. Very successful!

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Nice surprise - local advised us to give it a try for lunch. Besides produce, specialty items - its a deli. They specialize in Boar Head meats & cheeses, different breads. For something different try the "Blazing Sherman" grill cheese sandwich. Its a great combination, well above your normal grill cheese. You also have a choice of bottle drinks. There is a small seating area. Way people kept coming in all sandwiches must be good.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

We have been in the area for years but never tried this place. Took a chance and were thrilled with the service, drinks, sandwiches and salads. They deliver a fresh delicious meal to your table (inside or out). Their customer service is excellent and they are friendly and helpful. It was a wonderful replacement for the heavy meals at the nearby restaurants, or the stuffy service. Also better than other sandwich shops in the area that take forever to 'create' your sandwich or salad. We will return often.