“Not as good as it once was.”

J.Christopher's Powers Ferry
Ranked #248 of 799 Restaurants in Marietta
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: J.Christopher's is an upscale breakfast, brunch and lunch restaurant serving your favorite breakfast and lunch items and some you have never thought of....Open 7 days a week 7am to 2pm
Reviewed September 11, 2016

The Atlanta area doesn't have a lot of choices for breakfast and on the weekends everything tends to get packed. J.Christopher's is on the higher end when it comes to breakfast. And for that reason, I find it easier to get a seat on Sundays, when I might tend to go out for breakfast. Their menu offers a good range of choices.

I've had breakfast at this location several times. I usually get their Eggs Benedict as I did on this occasion. The past few times that I've been in, including this one, they weren't prepared as well as they once were. Mostly the sauce isn't done correctly. At the prices they're charging, I expect better. For this reason I don't go as often as I once did.

Service is always friendly, although sometimes when it's very busy, not as attentive as I'd like.

Needs improvement.

Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

Breakfast was good. My daughter had chocolate chip pancakes. They were really good. I had strawberry crepes. They had a lot of fresh strawberries. Their biscuits are awesome. Eggs Benedict were done right.

Reviewed April 4, 2016

Visited you on Powers Ferry today. As usual we ate our Sunday meal at J. Christopher. Two soldiers walked in and and I ask the waitress if I could have their ticket. I was told they get 50 percent off which made me smile ..can help more soldiers. NO! If I pay for them it is full price, Why? Told waitress to give them their bill and I would give them the money. NO! They now have a full pay bill because I offered to help them. Disrespectful to me, the soldiers, and my veteran husband. Waffle House down the street. So disappointed. Money that important to J.?

Reviewed December 17, 2015

This was my 3rd visit and again they did not disappoint. BE CAREFUL, as they tend to under cook the poached eggs. My server Megan was genuinely nice and friendly, I explained how I wanted the eggs she communicated it beautifully and they were cooked perfect!

Reviewed July 10, 2015

We've eaten at this location several times in our trips to Marietta. Good selection of Omelets, Skillets and hot cereals along with breads and muffins. It has something for everyone.Coffee is always hot and fresh

Grandson really likes this place.

Atmosphere is fresh and new and the service has always been good. Not the fanciest place for breakfast but it's still a keeper and beats other places with a more limited meny