“Yummy fish tacos!”

Taqueria Tsunami
Ranked #5 of 816 Restaurants in Marietta
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Taqueria Tsunami was created to bring you all the great flavors from the Far East and South of the Border to your plate. The idea behind the concept was a vision of delicious Latin-Asian fusion food served in a fun, contemporary atmosphere.At Taqueria Tsunami we only use the freshest ingredients and never sacrifice quality, from offering all natural tortillas with no preservatives, to our cocktails made with fresh fruit. We take pride in our culinary excellence and believe our unique menu sets us apart from your typical taqueria.
Reviewed August 7, 2018

This small cafe can be busy with it's location but the fish tacos -and the different menu items made this a great place to eat.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Love this place! Went there for my first time with friends this past Friday evening and there is nothing negative I can say. The drinks were fabulous, food was delicious and service was excellent. Love that each waiter/waitress had on shirts with different fortune sayings on the back. Will definitely be going back in the near future!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

Hubs and I were out shopping and did to get a nice lunch. This sounded interesting, so we tried it. Staff were very nice and friendly, food was great. I had two types of fish tacos and enjoyed both. Hubs had chicken tacos and liked his, too. I liked mine better than his, but I'm more adventurous so that's not a real surprise. Will go again when we're up that way.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

I've been here a few times now, with different friends. Everybody is always happy with their food, and it's nice that it's a bit unique. The service is super friendly too.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

Went there for lunch on Friday and there was an excellent crowd which is a good sign. The lunch menu was large and the sizes were just right. I really liked there salsa.

Date of visit: July 2018