“Fast Food, Friendly Staff”

Willy's Mexicana Grill
Ranked #178 of 799 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 1, 2017

I stopped by Willy's today after my son's voice lesson. He had a headache and requested a cheese quesadilla...I got him that. I purchased my daughter a chicken quesadilla and I got the chicken Baja burrito. My burrito was stuffed full of chicken and cheese (it was really good). It's topped with their blanco queso sauce. You also have an option to have peppers and onions in it, but I don't particularly care for onions, so I left them off. You can also choose to have black beans, rice, guacamole, sour cream, Habanero Salsa, lettuce and Pico de Gallo. The chips are really good. Their warm with just the right amount of salt...yummy!! I would recommend this location. The staff were friendly and very polite to my son and I. Some people say the location is hard to find but it's in the plaza with Trader Joes. The intersection is Roswell Rd and Johnsons Ferry in Marietta.

Reviewed February 26, 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch today. We ordered a Pimento Sinaloa Quesadilla, an Adobe Burrito, and a Sinaloa Burrito - for which I received a regular chicken burrito, but it was still enjoyable. The three of us were pleased with our choices.

Reviewed December 11, 2016

We went there for a quick bite. My first time there as I'm not a huge fan of this style but my kids begged to go there. We just didnt really think the food was that great and the restaurant was not clean at all. None of the tables were clean. Trash cans overflowing and food on the floor. High chairs were nasty. 1 for cleanliness. 3 for food

Reviewed October 26, 2016 via mobile

Better than the other options for quick-serve Mexican: Moe's and Chipotle. Recommend it...but please clean the tables quicker.

Reviewed August 7, 2016

We finally stopped in for the first time after driving past this, a Southwest Chicken Salad. Both were as good, or better, than expected. The burrito was quite filling and enjoyable. The salad was only half consumed. The rest is for this evening. They were amazingly busy before noon on a Sunday. Lots of small children present. Most appeared to be repeat customers - very familiar with the menu, ordering, etc. We will return.