“All for the love of their chicken soup...”

Laredos Mexican Bar and Grill
Ranked #190 of 799 Restaurants in Marietta
Reviewed January 13, 2016

There chicken soup is one of the best I have ever had. The ingredients are very fresh and it has not been sitting around. Tender pieces of chicken breast, a flavorful broth, avocado and cilantro top it off. The limes they give you should be squeezed into the soup to obtain the great taste.
This is not tortilla soup. Just chicken soup.
We pick up large quantities because I have lost a lot of weigh eating it for dinner or lunch.
The Mexican style tacos in corn tortillas are pretty good. I order them fairly often when dining in.
The servers are very friendly and will get you anything you want.
Try the chicken soup but leave some for me!

Reviewed January 13, 2016 via mobile

We tend to visit the same restaurants over and over, and I decided I wanted to try something different. So we hit Laredo's for dinner. My food was great, I had a fajita roll up that was delicious. My husband and kids enjoyed their food too. My only negative comment was about waiting. It took a while for our server to greet us, took a while to get drinks, and refills were slow. But I would give them another try since the food was so tasty.

Reviewed December 31, 2015

David H was our server and he was excellent. Mexican food was excellent with huge servings. I also had Mexican beer (actually a few). Others had the Marquitas.

Reviewed November 29, 2015

More variety on the menu than you will find in most other Mexican restaurants in the area. The Guacamole Mexicana is delicious and is mixed at your table. The atmosphere is casual and sometimes the whole place is loud. On occasions singers appear and I have never been disappointed with a performance. The food is very good and the service is typically friendly and satisfactory.

Reviewed August 29, 2015

A very nice experience. I had the Chimichanga Fajita which was filled with nicely flavored beef, green peppers and onions with cheese on top @ $11 and my wife had the Especial Steak Fajitas @$13.99. We both enjoyed our meals and would return to try other items. The only negative to me was the salsa. It had some heat, but little flavor. Maybe the least exciting salsa I've ever had at a restaurant. Never the less, everything else was great, therefore the 4 star rating. The service was fast and courteous. Only one mess up when I ordered a second glass of red wine and another server brought a white. No problem, it was returned and the proper wine brought in a couple of minutes by our main server.