“It's standard with good specialties ”

El Nopal Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #124 of 799 Restaurants in Marietta
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: We are a local family business since 1993 serving fresh authentic Mexican cuisine.
Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

I'd find it difficult to find really good street tacos carne asada and El Nopal has them - very fresh and flavorful. I also really liked the churros, served hot with a caramel in the middle over a huge scoop of ice cream, whipped cream, and a chocolate dipping sauce. The table chips could have used more salt/flavor, and the service was a bit slow, but minor complaints as this is the real deal and really good. I'll be going back.

Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

My husband and my two sons and I frequent this restaurant as it is in a very convenient location . The food is wonderful, very authentic cuisine . The margarita called the "Diana "is fabulous.

Reviewed November 1, 2016

Everything on their menu is terrific. They always remember what I normally order & usually bring my preferred drink without my having to order. The Chori Pollo is tasty & the more traditional enchiladas & tacos are superb. Their food rivals anything in my home state of Texas.

Reviewed October 8, 2016

My friend and I went to this restaurant as she had told me it was so good and less than a mile from her house. We both got the same dish, I got the beef and she the chicken. I can't recall the name but it was a bunch of food chopped up small with avocado all around. They gave you soft tortilla's to make your own or you could eat it as is. The refried beans were also great as I got a side order. LOVE refried beans. Great little place, but not fancy if that may be what you're looking for.

Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I love El Nopal, it's by far our favorite place to eat that is close to home. We consider it out guilty pleasure. The staff is very friendly and always as about friends if they aren't with us. The service is quick but accurate! I look forward to my next visit, and you all should go try!

1  Thank dkrasner

Been to El Nopal Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!