All reviews room was clean biscuits and gravy stay there again needed anything recommend this hotel to anyone waffle house pleasant stay dining area off the highway staff was very friendly great place to stay after a long day jamie atlanta demeanor krystal dresser
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

Night auditor Cynthia is rude
Pool doesn’t work
Indian management is rude
Poor parking spaces
Looks unsafe
Room stinks and halls
Overcharged my reservation wasn’t acknowledged
Was in military uniform got treated like
Cynthia been there for years and will treat u like dump
Dirty looking tub

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Achyutkumar M, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Atlanta I-75 South, GA, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2018

Dear successful1me,

We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.

Reviewed July 27, 2018

We have stayed several times and enjoy this location, close to I-75 and several restaurants, shops, UF campus. The staff is friendly and Simon Duran at front desk always helpful. Enjoy those cookies at end of long day as well!

Room Tip: indoor pool so did not have to worry about weather/thunderstorms
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2018

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed June 12, 2018

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Achyutkumar M, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Atlanta I-75 South, GA, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2018

Reviewed May 29, 2018

Stained sheets, non working elevators, construction in breakfast area while open, no freaking towel racks, nasty objects stuck to curtain, and out dated! This is the worst hotel I've ever stayed in.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Achyutkumar M, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Atlanta I-75 South, GA, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey.
On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed the issue with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.