“Best little place in town!”
Review of Sushi China Cafe

Sushi China Cafe
Ranked #19 of 95 Restaurants in Morrow
Reviewed February 15, 2015

It was Valentines Day and every restaurant was booked SOLID! We were so lucky to come upon this cute little Asian restaurant with only a 5 minute wait! The service was great, the ambience was not fancy, but homey and comfortable. The food was delicious! Tom Yum soup was the best I ever had, a meal in itself, hot and spicy. Teriyaki chicken was also very tender, cooked on the charcoal grill. Sushi was also very good and NOT expensive. I say, go there! A very generous serving of a $6 glass of good wine topped it off.

1  Thank lizaChicago

Reviewed December 7, 2014

They have affordable prices and pretty good Chinese food. What draws me to be a repeat customer is the best sushi on the south side of Atlanta. When I can't get to Green Ginger for my sushi fix, I come here because it is much closer and prices are better. I love the Shrimp Tempura and Japanese Bagel sushi. We have yet to be disappointed and I plan to come monthly for my sushi cravings!

1  Thank TripTraveler10
Reviewed November 22, 2014

Ever get those late night cravings where you just have to have a specific food? Well thats how my family of 4 felt a few nights ago, and as visitors to the area we werent sure where to go, as it seemed everything was closed, until we happened to notice that Sushi China Cafe was still open. We ordered take out, and everything was superb, after mentioning we were staying in a hotel, they even added strong paper plates to our bag, which was an appreciated touch. We would definitely go back if in the area again.

1  Thank j g
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Located near our hotel "Hampton Inn" is a little jewel hidden in a strip mall. We arrived late and there were only two other customers in the restaurant. We were welcomed and the time we arrived did not seem an issue. The front of the restaurant serves Chinese dining but we were in the mood of sushi. We were show to the back of the restaurant and there was our own private sushi bar. The waitress took our drink orders while the sushi chef brought out fresh fish for viewing. Some of the items on the menu were no longer available and we were told they either were not purchased due to freshness or cut backs due lack of ordering. I personally love the honesty. The sushi was fresh, delicious and the presentation beautiful. We continued to order trying new items the chef presented until we finally realized we were the only ones left in the restaurant. We did not feel rushed and in fact the staff were all welcoming and we received constant attention. We were shocked at the final bill, it was a quarter of what we would have paid at the more popular, well known sushi bars. Looking forward to sharing with friends and family!

2  Thank Jenn C
Reviewed February 20, 2014

The pork tasted old. The waitress asked what was wrong. I said I don't like warmed over pork. She said "that's too bad " and brought me a check. Hard believe this used to be a a good place to eat. Judging by the harsh neon colors on the walls and the waitresses screaming at one another and the customers, I'd say it's changed ownership. Judging from my gastric distress if say its due for a food safety inspection.

2  Thank LuckySpivey

Been to Sushi China Cafe? Share your experiences!