“Reasonable prices....really good food”
Review of Panda Express

Panda Express
Ranked #34 of 94 Restaurants in Morrow
Reviewed 30 June 2015

Yes...it's a chain. Is it the best ever? no...but it is consistently good. They keep the food fresh and there is very little wait. The restaurant always seems reasonably busy which is good because it keeps the food moving and fresh. Orange chicken is especially good. Only thing I don't like is too many items are considered premium and have a surcharge.

There are newer reviews for Panda Express

Reviewed 25 June 2015

This is my first and more than likely last visit. Store opened at 11, I arrived at 11:10 and half of the food trays were empty and no fried rice. Got plenty of Lo-mein and 2 entrees plus an egg roll. Both entrees were mostly vegetables and very little meat. Everything pretty much tasted the same. Would have been filling if I had eaten all of the Lo-mein. The egg roll was kind of mushy inside with no real texture. $9 for lunch without a drink, thought it was kind of pricey for what I got. The photo attached is kind of deceiving as the tray was only 8" x 8". The store was clean, staff was friendly and they had plenty of parking.

Reviewed 10 June 2015

The food was very good and the service was good. The food was fresh and very tasty. The portion were acceptable.I like the bowls instead of the larger portions. I usually try some different at each of my visits. My favorite dishes are Black Pepper Chicken and the Orange Chicken. Both dishes are seasoned well and taste great. My meals are usually take-out not dine-in.

Reviewed 4 November 2014

I went there with a fellow student..We had the lunch special, but I didn't enjoy it. I had the white fried rich bowl with the Orange Chicken with Bacon.. I haven't been back since.

Reviewed 11 September 2014

The atmosphere is decent for a chain restaurant. The food was above average for lunch but nothing remarkable. If you are looking for a quick Chinese fix then this is your place.

Been to Panda Express? Share your experiences!