All reviews cracker barrel indoor pool within walking distance room was spacious desk lamp atlanta airport shower rod waffles atlanta area hot breakfast great place to stay fitness center we've stayed an overnight stay the breakfast area easy access nice stay
Reviewed August 7, 2018

Tucked behind a Cracker Barrel restaurant is a gem of a hotel. My wife and I both thought the bed may be the best in which we have ever slept. The breakfast area was immaculate and staffed by a wonderfully helpful lady. We will always want to stay here when in the Atlanta area.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 4 nights (7/15-7/19) on a business trip. Truthfully, I wanted to stay at the Drury Inn across the street, but it wasn't on my company's list, so I begrudgingly booked my room here. Overall, it was a pleasant stay. All the employees--front desk, housekeeping, and dining area--were very friendly. The hotel is outdated, but it wasn't a deal breaker. The only annoyance I experienced is that the shower curtain rod protrudes, so the bathroom door doesn't open all the way. That means you'll sometimes bump into it. The shower head is also really low, but if you're short like me, it's not a bother. The bed was comfortable and there was no noise from other guests. Breakfast is standard and tasted fine: waffles, eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage, and cereal. There's something for everybody. There's a Cracker Barrel and IHOPwithin walking distance, and it's also a few minutes from the mall. The airport is about 10 minutes away. Would recommend if you're looking for a no-frills place to stay.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed July 20, 2018

I stayed in this hotel on a business trip. The good is the room was spacious and bed comfortable with a choice of many different types of pillows. The bed is the most important part when you have been sitting in meetings all day for a week. The cleaning staff were very friendly and greeted me as I was heading to my room. I thought that was nice. However, I soon realized that the police car that was in the parking lot was not a guest, but a decoy of some sort--sending out a message that I better park my car where I can watch it out the window. One vehicle in the parking lot had two flat tires and never moved the entire week while another that appeared to be a permanent fixture was filled with junk, even in front of the steering wheel. Strange. I observed several individuals who did not appear to be guests at the hotel wandering around and leaving the site on foot. Also, the refrigerator was not plugged in and ready to go. Unfortunately, being tired upon arrival, I didn't realize this until after my cold drinks sat in it for a day and were warm the next day. The couch was dirty with many stains that Ieft my imagination wondering about them, so I didn't gravitate to the couch as a source of comfort. Otherwise, the place is fairly close to the airport and area traffic not as bad as when you get closer to the city of Atlanta.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the parking lot so that you can keep an eye on your car.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

Everyone we encountered had pride in their hotel. The room was exceptionally clean. We got an amazing nights rest. The breakfast was so good. The woman who works in the kitchen was helpful and friendly! The desk workers were awesome as well. I would definitely recommend staying here!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

This hotel was nice. It’s tucked into a little corner of a clean and safe town. We went when they were having a big group or conference or something. They have an indoor pool, but we didn’t get to swim because there were too many people. Our rooms were nice, but there was no sofa bed. It said the double queen site has a sofa bed, but it’s just a coach with a lot of room on top; it doesn’t actually fold out. You just take the cushions off of the back. There were also no sheets for me to put on the sofa in the room. The breakfast was ok. I would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family