“Asian Stir Fry”
Review of Wok

Wok
Ranked #8 of 94 Restaurants in Morrow
Reviewed 16 July 2016

We stopped here on our way home to grab Chinese food. They have a drive up window so it made it easy to order. In a few minutes we had our order. Got home and enjoyed an excellent meal.

There are newer reviews for Wok

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

I enjoyed having dinner at this restaurant. I had shrimp fried rice and the shrimp were jumbo size. I would recommend for couples. It is also drive thru as well.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

My family and I have eaten at the Wok for quite a while. We enjoy the freshly cooked Asian style food. The food is worth the wait and the prices are very reasonable. Come on down you will not regret it.

Reviewed 12 October 2015 via mobile

The food here is budget friendly and delicious! It's served piping hot and the servings are large! I recommend the sesame chicken and fried rice

Reviewed 22 November 2014

The food there tastes great and is cooked fresh and hot. However the fried rice was a little on the greasy side and the egg rolls are more spring rolls (thin wrapper) and thin in size, not the typical thick egg roll. All in all I would go back.

Been to Wok? Share your experiences!