All reviews front desk antique market staff was very friendly and helpful great place to stay business trip room was clean easy access long drive enjoyed my stay convenient location waffles one night stay free breakfast atlanta scott southlake interstate
Reviewed July 31, 2018

The hotel is clean the employees were extremely Pleasant and the amenities were above average. The only thing that could have made it a better stay was the breakfast it was mediocre at best and was not stocked well

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ava S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

Dear guest,

I thank you for sharing your experience, at our hotel and appreciate you rating us with 5 stars.

We are most happy you had a great time in our clean and tidy room, found the amenities to your expectations and . liked the services of our staff.

Your concern on the breakfast, has been brought to the attention of our kitchen staff for corrections.

Thanks, once again, for your comments. We now look forward to you visiting us again, soon.

Reviewed July 29, 2018

Excellent staff. Hotel is being remodeled and room not in great condition. Bed squeaky and uncomfortable. Room cracked walls and holes. Keyless entry with app would not work and staff said it had been a problem for others that evening. It felt like a stay at a much cheaper roach motel. I’m sure will be better after remodel but would have stayed elsewhere for the price had I known.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ava S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Dear guest,

I thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel and our staff is very pleased with your compliments.

We regret and apologize for the inconvenience and discomfort caused to you, due to the ongoing renovations, due to which things, during your stay, was not as you expected.

It is always our advise to our guests to utilize our online website, for your room reservations. This shows details of our hotel and also permits you to select the room of your choice.

We are undergoing renovations of our hotel and once again apologize you having an unpleasant time.

I hope that you will take the opportunity to revisit and enjoy some of the changes that will be made, for a more comfortable and relaxing time.

Reviewed July 26, 2018

The young lady at the front desk was awesome. Sharon was helping several guests ahead of us that were having issues with their reservations and using points. One gentleman insisted he knew what his room was, but that one was vacant. She handled the whole situation with grace and a positive attitude, all the while positively, distracting and including the youngsters in the group into her conversation We would be pleased to have her help us anytime.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Ava S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2018

Dear Gale,

I thank you for choosing to stay, at our hotel and appreciate you rating our hotel with 5 stars.

We are pleased that you liked the professional services of our staff and I hope you had a pleasant time and found our facility clean and tidy, with comfortable rooms equipped with various facilities and amenities. We are committed to provide you with an excellent hotel experience.

Thanks once again for your positive comments and we look forward to you visiting us again, soon.

Reviewed July 24, 2018

My fiancé and I were very pleased to stay here we LOVE IT SHARON ESPECIALLY great facility and staff love the customer service might I add very clean! I would highly recommend to anyone I know that needs a hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Ava S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2018

Dear guest,

We are thrilled to have a very positive feedback, on your stay with us and for rating us with 5 stars.

I am glad that you found our facility to your liking, with clean and tidy rooms and liked the services of our friendly staff. We are committed to provide you with an excellent hotel experience.

Thanks, once again, and we look forward to you visiting us again, soon.

Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

For the money the hotel was great the staff was very friendly rooms were also clean and Miss Sharon who was at the front desk was very helpful and accommodating I would recommend this hotel for anyone who's on a short visit

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Ava S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

Dear Tress,

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and for rating your stay with 4 out of 5 stars.

We are glad that you found our facility to your liking, with clean and tidy rooms and liked our friendly and helpful staff.

I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience and earn a 5 stars rating.