See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

We checked in and went straight to dinner across the street. We got back and it was dirty. The walls had spilled fluids on them, the one set of sheets were stained, there was a cockroach on the counter, spider on the pillow, smelled strongly of weed throughout the whole hotel, the tv didn't work, batteries were corroded in the remote, and the attendy said it was mostly locals that stay there. Which from what I gathered and saw was probaly drugs and sex. The reviews were definitely accurate. We searched for bed bugs and found hair and some questionable spots.DO NOT STAY here. Go one exit further south to the Holiday Inn. It is beautiful!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
abvimorrowga, Webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Morrow / Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry that several issues combined to make your stay less than desirable. We take real pride in offering the best possible guest experience, and I understand that we let you down. You can be sure we’ll do better for you next time. Nothing means more to us than providing a pleasant guest experience.

Reviewed September 17, 2017

We stayed here with our 2 young children during hurricane Irma because it was the only hotel available and it accepted pets. There was a reason why this place was available. It was a terrible hotel from check-in to check-out. First it took me 20 minutes to check-in. There was 1 person ahead of me that had some kind of issue, so the entire front desk staff was attending to her. That was super annoying. There was also an extra fee for my pet of $25/night. I did not expect this fee, but had no other choice but to pay. The room was awful. It was very small, extremely dated - circa 1985, there were stains on the walls, the bathroom was tiny, the faucet dripped, and there was live roach in the room! The breakfast bar was almost non-existent. There was a waffle maker, a bowl of hard boiled eggs, prepackaged danishes (which ran out fast), and cereal. This place is a rip-off! They charged about $110/night. I would say this hotel should be charging only $60/night for the service it provides. I would NOT recommend staying here unless, you have no other option.

Stayed: September 2017
abvimorrowga, Webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Morrow / Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in some ways. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.

Reviewed September 12, 2017

The hotel would not give my 90-year old parents a refund, even though they gave more than 24 hours advance notice that they had to leave for medical reasons. My mother has Alzheimers, and must have AC, which the hotel (and city) could not guarantee due to the approaching hurricane Irma. We contacted them several times, and the travel agent even tried for us. It is particularly upsetting since there was 100% occupancy in the entire state during those days, so we know (from online checking) they rented out the rooms and got double profit from them. This profiteering from the elderly during a natural disaster is unethical and we will report it to the better Business Bureau. The manager, Mr. Patel, is particularly at fault because he did not return phone calls or emails. Oh, the place stinks of smoke and had very questionable clients.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I appreciate your comments. I’m very sorry we couldn’t meet your needs or expectations. Management was informed about your comment and was informed to check and solve the issue. I hope when you visit the area again you will give us another chance to meet your needs. I’m certain we’ll do better for you next time.

Reviewed July 25, 2017

Dirty, smelled like cigarettes and marijuana, and worst of all, I got eaten alive by some kind of bugs living in the mattress. See attached pictures. There were also stains on the walls and doors of our rooms.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Morrow / Atlanta for your recent stay in our area. Maintenance was informed of the smell you reported in the room assigned to you and instructed to see to its elimination. Maintenance was informed of your report of bugs and instructed to look into the matter and see to their complete extermination. I hope that the next time you visit our area; you will once again choose to stay at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Morrow / Atlanta. I think you will be greatly pleased. We shall look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed October 12, 2016

I was given a room in the smoking floor when i had requested non smoking and they said they accidently gave my room to someone else, then when we got to the room it reaked, and it smelled like weed party, i advised the front desk and all he said "i'm sorry but its a smoking area" and i was yeah smoking weed area. They couldn't change my room because apparently they were full which they probably were because everyone was evacuating Florida like us. The beds were okay, and room was clean but it stunk like you can't imagine and the whole floor sounded like a party, music next door until 2 am. Would not recommend this place at all unless you don't mind all that. The front desk were nice but the manger/owner I don't know what he was was very rude and mean.

Room Tip: look else where not in this hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
abvimorrowga, Webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Morrow / Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2016

Dear Guest,

I'm sorry some mistakes were made in handing the large influx of guests at the time of your stay. Thanks for your comments anyway. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations. We take pride in this hotel and believe that pride usually shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.