All reviewsfree drinkshot dogshappy hourhot tubnachosbaked potatodining areamixed drinksevening dinnerper adulthot breakfastchillinext morningoatmealnice stayoff the highwaywould stay here again
Reviewed October 26, 2017

My first visit was the Morrow Drury location and upon arrival I did not know what to expect being new to the area, But upon my arrival and all during my stay I can honestly say that I am very pleased with service,amenities, positive atmosphere, My multiple nights stay was so unexpected and pleasant.
Thank you for your hospitality from Ohio!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed October 20, 2017

This place is amazing. Great complimentary breakfast buffet and evening hot bar with 3 adult beverages included!! I could not believe it and the food and staff were wonderful. Thank you so much. My room was fantastic. No complaints here!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed October 9, 2017

The bedding was very comfortable. Also, we were pleased with the free snacks and free food to eat. Drury fed us so well, we never needed to pay to eat out anywhere. Also drinks were free after 5:00 pm. I will probably stay at the drury inn hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 8, 2017

We booked a total of four rooms. two on way to Florida, and two on way back, all were great. All staff were wonderful and very helpful. hotel was very busy, but ran smoothly. Kick back meal and breakfast was great both times. Felt safe each time, easy to get to from interstate. requested rooms close together, both times they were. very satisfied both times.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 2, 2017

Tried a new place to stay while traveling to Florida and was so pleased with The Drury Inn in Morrow. Hotel is very well kept and a friendly staff. The evening hot appetizers and drinks are a wonderful treat! We had to leave before breakfast was served, but I'm sure it was great. And to top it off.... they are pet friendly!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family