“just right”

Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Morrow
Reviewed 28 October 2017

Right price, good location, clean, good snacks and other amenities. Would stay here again. Less traffic than downtown Atlanta and easy to access. Friendly staff. Room was quiet. Just like most other Drury hotels.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 26 October 2017

My first visit was the Morrow Drury location and upon arrival I did not know what to expect being new to the area, But upon my arrival and all during my stay I can honestly say that I am very pleased with service,amenities, positive atmosphere, My multiple nights stay was so unexpected and pleasant.
Thank you for your hospitality from Ohio!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 October 2017

This place is amazing. Great complimentary breakfast buffet and evening hot bar with 3 adult beverages included!! I could not believe it and the food and staff were wonderful. Thank you so much. My room was fantastic. No complaints here!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 9 October 2017

The bedding was very comfortable. Also, we were pleased with the free snacks and free food to eat. Drury fed us so well, we never needed to pay to eat out anywhere. Also drinks were free after 5:00 pm. I will probably stay at the drury inn hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2017

We booked a total of four rooms. two on way to Florida, and two on way back, all were great. All staff were wonderful and very helpful. hotel was very busy, but ran smoothly. Kick back meal and breakfast was great both times. Felt safe each time, easy to get to from interstate. requested rooms close together, both times they were. very satisfied both times.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Tried a new place to stay while traveling to Florida and was so pleased with The Drury Inn in Morrow. Hotel is very well kept and a friendly staff. The evening hot appetizers and drinks are a wonderful treat! We had to leave before breakfast was served, but I'm sure it was great. And to top it off.... they are pet friendly!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

First I would like to acknowledge the exceptional service and friendliness of Tequila who works the breakfast. Her professionalism and hospitality was refreshing and a throwback to when manners mattered. I will never forget her. My wife and I were in town for my sisters wedding and driving to Florida for a cruise after three nights. Check in was quick and seamless. We arrived to a clean room and really strong AC. Tired after traveling from California by plane, picking up rental car and getting lost picking up tux, we settled down for a mid day nap. The bed was very comfortable, maybe a little too much because we were unable to get up in time for the hors d'oeuvres and complimentary alcoholic drinks which I was looking forward to. Right across the road was a Cracker Barrel that we both experienced for the first time. Back at the room I was surprised to find that the bathroom had the same products I use at home H2O. The refrigerator was tiny but held our leftovers just fine. We ate breakfast two of the three mornings, one in our room because after waking late the breakfast area was overcrowded with no available seats, enjoying Tequilas company each time. Being on the same floor as the kitchen made going back for seconds a breeze. Overall I was impressed with the place. My main issues with hotels in general is that the beds and showers are usually too short for me. Neither was a problem this stay. I chose this hotel because of the close proximity to I-75 and the high rating for the price. I never heard the highway noise and always found parking. When visiting this will be my go to place for a relaxing stay. The breakfast and hors d'oeuvres help my budget and only ten minutes from the airport make it a easy commute to downtown also.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrow
2.6 km away
6.6 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Stockbridge
12.3 km away
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow? Share your experiences!