All reviews free drinks hot dogs happy hour nachos baked potato per adult dining area evening dinner hot breakfast chilli oatmeal next morning nice stay off the highway would stay here again after a long day staff was very friendly
Reviewed November 9, 2017

I have traveled a lot but I have never stayed at this Inn& suits before I found the people very friendly and helpful. our luggage was taken to our room in a timely fashion, The room was clean the bathroom was nicely done with great water pressure the beds were so comfortable they had both light dinner and breakfast. The dinner was chili,soup,chicken and baked potato also salad, and dessert.. for breakfast the had a wide choice to pick from checkout was easy and fast I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 4, 2017

I usually attend that Natural Hair Shows in Atlanta and ALWAYS stay at the Lee St, Morrow Drury Inn &Suites. In the 6 years that I have made the trip, I have never had a bad experience, they are awesome...:)

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed October 28, 2017

Right price, good location, clean, good snacks and other amenities. Would stay here again. Less traffic than downtown Atlanta and easy to access. Friendly staff. Room was quiet. Just like most other Drury hotels.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 26, 2017

My first visit was the Morrow Drury location and upon arrival I did not know what to expect being new to the area, But upon my arrival and all during my stay I can honestly say that I am very pleased with service,amenities, positive atmosphere, My multiple nights stay was so unexpected and pleasant.
Thank you for your hospitality from Ohio!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed October 20, 2017

This place is amazing. Great complimentary breakfast buffet and evening hot bar with 3 adult beverages included!! I could not believe it and the food and staff were wonderful. Thank you so much. My room was fantastic. No complaints here!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business