“Convenient and Great Customer Service!”

Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Morrow
Reviewed 19 November 2017

This property is very conveniently located just off 75 S and easy to access. Not having stayed at a Drury Inn in many years, I was pleasantly surprised by all this hotel had to offer. This was a work-related trip and my company had selected this hotel. While I did encounter a small issue shortly after arrival, I want to share how quickly, professionally and courteously it was addressed and the solution exceeded my expectation. No one expects to have an issue but when you do you want to be treated with respect and for the concern to be taken seriously and that is precisely what was done for me at this location. I even received a personal hand-written note from the general manager to acknowledge my issue and offer any further assistance I may need. That was a very nice touch. I also have to commend the breakfast and evening cocktail/dinner staff and food selections. They were all amazing, fresh, hot and really made you feel welcome (particularly Tequilla!). I will definitely look for a Drury Inn for future travel needs and kudos to this location.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I have traveled a lot but I have never stayed at this Inn& suits before I found the people very friendly and helpful. our luggage was taken to our room in a timely fashion, The room was clean the bathroom was nicely done with great water pressure the beds were so comfortable they had both light dinner and breakfast. The dinner was chili,soup,chicken and baked potato also salad, and dessert.. for breakfast the had a wide choice to pick from checkout was easy and fast I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 November 2017

I usually attend that Natural Hair Shows in Atlanta and ALWAYS stay at the Lee St, Morrow Drury Inn &Suites. In the 6 years that I have made the trip, I have never had a bad experience, they are awesome...:)

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 October 2017

Right price, good location, clean, good snacks and other amenities. Would stay here again. Less traffic than downtown Atlanta and easy to access. Friendly staff. Room was quiet. Just like most other Drury hotels.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2017

My first visit was the Morrow Drury location and upon arrival I did not know what to expect being new to the area, But upon my arrival and all during my stay I can honestly say that I am very pleased with service,amenities, positive atmosphere, My multiple nights stay was so unexpected and pleasant.
Thank you for your hospitality from Ohio!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 October 2017

This place is amazing. Great complimentary breakfast buffet and evening hot bar with 3 adult beverages included!! I could not believe it and the food and staff were wonderful. Thank you so much. My room was fantastic. No complaints here!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2017

The bedding was very comfortable. Also, we were pleased with the free snacks and free food to eat. Drury fed us so well, we never needed to pay to eat out anywhere. Also drinks were free after 5:00 pm. I will probably stay at the drury inn hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrow
2.6 km away
6.6 km away
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta I-75
6.6 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Stockbridge

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow? Share your experiences!