All reviews free drinks hot dogs happy hour hot tub nachos baked potato dining area evening dinner per adult hot breakfast chilli next morning oatmeal nice stay off the highway would stay here again after a long day
Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

On a road trip to Florida we needed a last minute motel to relax and get some much needed sleep. We spoke to a very helpful agent who booked us in and directed us to this motel. Within 15 minutes we were checking into a nice clean lobby with a friendly clerk who was very helpful in suggesting different places to eat. We walked across the street to a wonderful steakhouse. We were extremely happy with cleanliness of our room and comfort of our king bed. I have a hard time finding a mattress in a motel that will work with my back issues, but I actually woke up in the morning not in the pain I usually am in. Room was quiet and reasonably priced. Check out was quick, and friendly. I would recommend this stay highly. Sincerely Doug & Tami.Brown Mn.

Reviewed August 29, 2018

Stayed here with our dogs during a recent dog show, great area to walk your dogs, however the $35 per night cleaning fee was a bit high. The staff here goes way above and beyond for customer service everyone speaks and every single staff member acts excited to be a work. The Kick Back and Breakfast staff are great they keep the food well stocked and Tequilla makes sure you have everything you need. The room was spacious and very clean. Location is wonderful and the corporate offices need to recognize the quality of the staff at this location. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Every employee including one that had been there for 22 years takes pride of ownership. It shows. They care. An aging facility is well maintained. The details make a difference such as hot eggs and good sausage and fresh oatmeal. Employee Tequilla joked that it was her milk machine at breakfast and it was! She took ownership. The hotel is quiet, beds comfortable and a good not great shower head! Biggest tv in room I’ve ever had. Clean safe and the best employees.

Reviewed August 24, 2018

We had stayed at the Drury Inn at Mt. Vernon, IL the night before and loved it. Based on that experience we decided to try another one on our trip to Florida. We checked in, but the first room we were given had a heavy odor of previous smokers combined with the smell of Fabreze to cover it up. We cannot tolerate either odor. They offered another room, but it was even worse than the first, so we left for another hotel property.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Wayne F
DruryHotels, Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am very sorry to hear that you had such a poor experience and chose to stay elsewhere. We pride ourselves on our cleanliness and service and I am sorry that this wasn't the case for you. I will make sure to use this as a training opportunity for our housekeeping department. Please, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 770-960-0500 so that we can discuss your experience in detail.

Erin W.
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed August 14, 2018

This was a clean hotel, staff was friendly. Bed was very comfortable. Evening meal and drinks very good and included in the price, as well as a good breakfast. Location is convenient right off of Interstate with easy on and off access. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels