“return visit”

Lee's Golden Buddha
Ranked #72 of 94 Restaurants in Morrow
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 20 January 2016

quality of food and service has declined over time, they are trying to be chinese, japanese,korean and now mexican, a real mess

1  Thank Ronnie O
There are newer reviews for Lee's Golden Buddha

Reviewed 30 October 2015 via mobile

When you walk in the doorway of this pave the order is horrific, i used to come here back in the day an it was good but now it had taken a low brow. .rude older Asian lady working the bar rude waitress with tangled weave going down her back, me am hubby walked out an left. .smell am attitudes was the decoding factor. ..I'm thinking about calling the health Dept on them because of the foul smell in the entry way

Reviewed 17 August 2015

One of our Korean friends wanted to take us to dinner after helping her move. She suggested this restaurant. there were 5 or us. All except her not familiar with Oriental cuisine. She was attempting to help us order but we were all a little reluctant to select something even after the explanations. She finally decided on a buffet to be composed of 5 dishes one of which each of us select with her help. I am certain we had beef, chicken and shrimp. the specific names of the dishes were all "Greek" or Korean to me. Nothing too spicy. The staff are especially helpful and full of guidance. I have no idea about the price. I was simply a guest of a very hospitable Korean lady.

Reviewed 2 August 2015

We found this place with the help of our Garmin GPS unit.
They have what I consider to be the holy trinity of dining:
honest portions, great quality, and a reasonable price.
The amount meat in my noodle bowl was VERY generous,
as was the amount of fish in my sushi roll (about twice as much
as most other places). I really was amazed at how much food
I got for the price, and it was all very fresh and tasty.
The atmosphere was clean and tastefully decorated, and
the staff there is VERY attentive. Please eat here if you're in or
near Morrow, GA.

Reviewed 26 July 2015

For many years this has been my favorite Japanese Hibachi restaurant, and, after all these years, it maintains its remarkably high level of excellent food. The fried rice is the best I have had anywhere and their orange sauce (Yum Yum Sauce) and their white sauce (Horseradish Sauce--this one has to be requested; it is not automatically brought) make their filet and chicken even better. Everytime I am in the area I make sure to stop in for a meal. If you are looking for disappointment, seek it elsewhwere; but if you want a top notch Hibachi meal then you have come to the right place.