“Good food cheap”
Review of Culver's

Culver's
Ranked #26 of 226 Restaurants in Newnan
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Average burger and shake joint... but the burger had a real good taste to the meat. Their fries could be much better... sort of dried out. This was my first time in a Culver's and I told the girls at the counter this. The were all very helpful and explained everything about the menu to me.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

It's a good burger place for a good price but not sure why they have a wide variety of other items on the menu. For being known for burgers and their custard that's where the focus should be. It's good will go back.

Reviewed March 4, 2018

This is probably the best 'fast' food place in Newnan right now. Their burgers and fried are excellent. Service is always good and they have a wide variety. Also their shakes are awesome.

Great place to take your family for a nice dinner for sure.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

Since my last review of my local Culver's, there have been some great improvements made. First and foremost, the manager that was there before is no longer there. the management that is there now treats the employees with respect! that is huge with me.

They do have great,friendly young people working there. they really focus on doing a good job and keep the place clean.

Secondly, the removed the crowded hall where the drink fountain is. This really opened up the restaurant. It really cut down on the crowd around the drink fountain and the seating area.

Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

The butter burger deluxe is always so tasty. The crinkle fries crispy. The young girl taking our order screwed up, she spoke so fast I couldn’t understand her. I told her 3x we wanted a single burger, I checked my receipt and of course was charged for double burger. The manager of course corrected it. The custard is delicious. I only wish they would spend more time cleaning the dining room. Tables always dirty, seats dirty too.

Been to Culver's? Share your experiences!