US$129
Hampton.com
US$99
US$116
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$55
US$60
US$84
US$82
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

US$111
US$103
US$55
Best Western Shenandoah Inn(Newnan)(Great Value!)
US$75
All reviewsroom was cleanwater pressureair conditionerpeachtree cityfast foodvery pleasant stayan updatestaff was friendlywafflesfront desk staffwould stay here againthe breakfast areaearplugsclerkmicrowavehighway
Reviewed June 2, 2017

My husband and I stayed here for one night. The hotel was very clean in the common areas and in our room. The hotel is older and may not be the best laid out I have ever seen, but the cleanliness and the staff made up for that. The bed was a little hard for my taste, but my husband liked it. It is close to several restaurants and stores. I would definitely stay here again.

Breakfast is included - which is a plus.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 19, 2017

Reservation was made online and went off without any problems. Checked in late with no problems. Room was on the 3rd floor. Carpet and paint in need of replacement in hallway area and room had a fair amount of wear as well. Bathroom was clean except for toilet lid - looked stained and maybe had missed being cleaned. Good water pressure and plenty of towels. Despite several dings in the wall and bad places in the paint, the bed, furniture, and carpet were in good shape. Bed and pillows were comfortable. Smell in the room was nearly unbearable. If it hadn't been so late, I would have asked to be moved to another room. Breakfast the next morning was adequate.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed April 18, 2017

Modern, well designed hotel with all room entrances off interior corridors. Located in the heart of Newnan so there are plenty of great restaurants nearby, although I would recommend going into the town for the best places!

Friendly staff and a variety of food options for breakfast. The lady who services the breakfast area was especially friendly and very nice and gave us some great advice about the area. Thanks!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 26, 2017

I got this through Priceline as the "secret deal." It was an adequate hotel but definitely the lowest of the proposed choices. But, once you hit the button, you're in. Price was right. The staff was friendly. Beds were okay. Bathroom was a bit small and the overall sense of the hotel was it needed an update! Walls nicked up, carpeting fraying, and tile cracked.
Overall, it was a good deal. It was where we needed to be and I got a good night's sleep.
I would stay here again if I needed to.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed January 15, 2017

We have stayed here a couple of times in the past couple of years and it continues to be a good choice. The hotel is clean, the staff is friendly, the breakfast is good with a nice variety. Our room was clean and the bed was comfortable.The bathroom could use an update and a tub replacement, but it wasn't a problem for us.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family