“Nothing really special”
Review of Quality Inn Newnan

Quality Inn Newnan
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Newnan
Reviewed 20 August 2017

The rooms are nice and the breakfast is good: lots of choices with eggs, link sausage, asst. cereals, waffles, and on and on. I do not know if this is a pet friendly hotel, but I observed guest escorting their dog through a back entrance into their room, and I was caught off guard to see this. Hallway carpet is soiled and the rooms have noticeable wear/tear on the walls, etc. Desk clerk was engaging and helpful. This is a very good shopping area with every store imaginable for your enjoyment or replenishing toiletries. Every hotel has it's issues, so choose wisely. Be safe, but most importantly, enjoy yourselves.

Room Tip: There is a fridge that was a little noisy and there is a microwave. Water pressure is excellent! The...
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

I could name off plenty of things wrong with this hotel and my room. The room smelt bad, there were stains all over the carpet, the bathroom was all worn down and had mild on the ceiling! The A.C. and shower head looked like they hadn't been touched in years! Would recommend looking elsewhere for a hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Worst hotel experience ever! Checked in around 1:30 AM, after a long work day and 5 hours of driving, in desperate need of sleep, as was my family. The fumes, from what I assume were from carpet cleaning solution, were so strong (and the fact that the AC was off, allowing no circulation or ventilation, prior to our check-in, didn't help!), that by 3:00 AM, my head was pounding and I was nauseous, as was my 11 year old! Went down to the desk, explained the situation and they arranged for us to have a different room. The moment we walked into the second room, we discovered the same situation, only the fumes were stronger! We opted to go back to the first room and my 11 year old and I spent the rest of the night AFTER NO SLEEP, in the lobby, AWAKE. I asked the front desk to visit the second room and she stated that they were too behind schedule, that she didn't have time and said nobody else had complained. My understanding is that all carpets were cleaned yesterday and I've had all night to think about how many different places I can post this review because I am EXHAUSTED AND I FEEL HORRIBLE and I have an entire day of driving ahead of me!! NOT ACCEPTABLE! Waste of $106!!!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2017

This is a worn and tired property. There appears to be new ownership but the hotel has a very long way to go. Mattresses line the outside as they replace them but carpets need to be cleaned or replaced everywhere. Cleaning isn't detailed enough or maybe toilets and showers simply need replacement too. They'll need an extreme cleaning makeover to be able to tell which it is! The breakfast gal seemed to need support from management with only one microwave for her needs and the customers' needs. She was a real trooper while there were at least a couple of folks behind the front desk needing something to do. I was left standing at the front desk for check-in, wondering if I had stumbled into a ghost town. When someone finally appeared she was ending a personal phone call.

Room Tip: Call the hotel directly to see if rooms are being remodeled and ask for one of those.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2017

My husband and I stayed here for one night. The hotel was very clean in the common areas and in our room. The hotel is older and may not be the best laid out I have ever seen, but the cleanliness and the staff made up for that. The bed was a little hard for my taste, but my husband liked it. It is close to several restaurants and stores. I would definitely stay here again.

Breakfast is included - which is a plus.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2017

Reservation was made online and went off without any problems. Checked in late with no problems. Room was on the 3rd floor. Carpet and paint in need of replacement in hallway area and room had a fair amount of wear as well. Bathroom was clean except for toilet lid - looked stained and maybe had missed being cleaned. Good water pressure and plenty of towels. Despite several dings in the wall and bad places in the paint, the bed, furniture, and carpet were in good shape. Bed and pillows were comfortable. Smell in the room was nearly unbearable. If it hadn't been so late, I would have asked to be moved to another room. Breakfast the next morning was adequate.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2017

Modern, well designed hotel with all room entrances off interior corridors. Located in the heart of Newnan so there are plenty of great restaurants nearby, although I would recommend going into the town for the best places!

Friendly staff and a variety of food options for breakfast. The lady who services the breakfast area was especially friendly and very nice and gave us some great advice about the area. Thanks!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple