“Fantastic lunch!”

Ranked #63 of 301 Restaurants in Norcross
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Peruvian
Reviewed August 29, 2014

I found this through TripAdvisor recommendations and was not disappointed. With help from the waitress, I ordered one of the specials -- the frijoles con seco de res, basically beef with rice and beans. It came with a delicious chicken vegetable soup, which had cilantro, rice, peas and carrots in it.

The beef was a very nice stew that reminded me of something I had recently in Belgium. My little one loved the beans and the rice and he could not get enough of the soup!

It was really great to be surprised with a delicious meal and one that was not too expensive!

1  Thank kurokitty

Reviewed June 29, 2012

I like the peruvian food and someone recomended me this restaurant, where i had a formidable experience. Their Ceviche and their Seafood with rice was super tasty and my wife loved the Lomo Saltado. For dessert, we ate the delicious Picarones with honey. They have a very nice familiar atmosphere and licor is not sold. I recomend it very much, I know you guys will thank me.

2  Thank Julius M
Reviewed July 28, 2011

We loved it! This is actually real Peruvian food . You just need to try it...The environment is very. Clean and nice. The place is nothing fancy but very family welcome...If you like to adventure and try something different you will enjoy it.

4  Thank Deseret32
Reviewed June 13, 2011

This is an unassuming little place in a clean, modern strip center serving what looks to be authentic Peruvian food (this ol' midwestern boy wouldn't know for sure). The prices are economical, and the portions on the generous side. I was the only caucasion in the restaurant which I took to be a good thing. This is not gourmet food, but looks to be tasty, servicable Peruvian fare. An analogy pops into my head that a resident of Lima wanting to try American food for the first time finding a Cracker Barrel is like my experience here (I like CB, by the way). The menu has extensive selections of beef dishes, chicken dishes, and seafood dishes. Interestingly, I was not asked how I liked my steak cooked (it came medium-well) and it was a bit on the gristly side, although spiced well.

3  Thank OedipusTex
Reviewed April 17, 2011

I got to this place by a recomendation & honesty, it is outstanding. Their ceviches is simply the best & the other plates as well. Very good! There's peruvian plates that they don't make in other restaurants. I liked the vibe, it's very family like. It's very recomandable. Very Good!

6  Thank jeffrey5stars

Been to Fina Estampa? Share your experiences!