See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 7, 2018

No way to go thru my experience!!ugh!! room nasty and torn! I decided to stay (tired after 10 hrs of work) After about a couple of hrs. police knock on my door and ask me to step outside, what??!! Said they had been informed that there was possible illegal drug activity.. WHAT??? I'm like what? They ask me questions and looked at me up and down, and then left. Not sure but needed to know something!
So this is where I encountered a very sad, confused, scared lady on night shift.(seen her on days too) I told her about police, and she just started screaming and looking in the back office, She said that she just came in!! I don't know nothing!! talk to the manager tomorrow!! Wow, she ran me out of the lobby.

This lady really needs a class in customer service
think before ugo here!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank alan w
Management response:Responded February 9, 2018

Hello Alan,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issues that you experienced during your stay with us. We have shared your concerns with our housekeeping, maintenance, night attendant teams and even the local police office. We are also taking action to ensure that we do not repeat these issues in the future. This situation is a training tool to improve our procedures! We do understand your frustrations and truly hope you will consider giving us another opportunity to serve you again when in the area.

District Manager

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

I recommend no ones goes to this property its sad that they still sell customers rooms not fit to live in mold dirty prostitution and drug dealers worst crossland property iv stayed on or have seen. Unsanitary cigarette butts in the sink bugs on floor cabinets was not properly placed a hand made shower curtain with holes in walls. Only thing great was the customer service from Ms.Betty for honesty and a Full refund. This property needs seriously remolding better cleaning service and repairs.

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank christian o
Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

This hotel staff are extremely unprofessional, made a reservation when I got to the hotel and decided to pay cash they said it will be $100 deposit. They maid was terrible, no shower curtain, horrible

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

When I went to check-in at this hotel I was told only one house keeper was on duty at that time so there was no room ready until late. When I return after 3:00pm again to check -in I was told only a single 2 queen bed room was available at the time and located on the first floor. A key was given to me to see if I could like the room. The outside of the room was so filthy with bad odors . When I entered the room I was not impressed at all and had to cancel my reservation. I had a very bad impression on my visit there. In my opinion , this hotel needs improvement.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2016 via mobile

We booked this through a hotel booking website and had confirmation when we were displaced due to the hurricane. We drove 4 hours to get there but were told by the guy at the front desk that they were full. We explained we had a reservation and had already paid for the room. He said it didn't matter and that they wouldn't accept us as some guests hadn't left their rooms from the night before. How was this our problem? If he knew they were full could he not have called before we set off, to cancel the booking?! We were left completely stranded and they couldn't have cared less. When our booking company called the hotel to check the story so we could get a refund they didn't even bother answering the phone. When we went back in to ask him to speak to our booking company he said he had already spoke to them (he hadn't) and was going off for his break. He then closed reception. Other guests with bookings also arrived at the same time as us and were turned away. Who manages this hotel? Why had they not called anyone to cancel if they were overbooked? Why was the manager not there to support the front desk if they were having issues? Its the worst customer service we have received in the USA. Don't bother going.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple