“Dinner with Family”

I luv Pho
Ranked #17 of 313 Restaurants in Norcross
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed April 17, 2017

We always go this place for good Vietnamese Comfort Food. The service is fast & efficient. The servers are also courteous and helpful. Prices are affordable and serving size is good. Actually the serving size of soup, i.e. the large size can be shared between 2 persons.

Reviewed December 15, 2016 via mobile

We have been customers for many years and this is a great place for larger families as the restaurant is large and seating available for larger groups. Extended hours of operation a plus. Very good Pho' and has gotten better this last year. Also, this is a order friendly place for those not experienced with Vietnamese cusine.

Reviewed December 14, 2016

This is authentic Vietnamese food. You know you're in a right place when the staff and majority of customers are Vietnamese. Food comes to your table soon after you order and its great. We usually get their Medium or Large Pho and an order of Spring Rolls. Food is great and its our regular spot. Of all the places we eat Pho, this ranks the best.

Reviewed December 2, 2016 via mobile

My family and I have a scrumptious lunch for 4 and our bill as under $60. Everything that we ordered met our culinary desires. Our bellies were extremely full from the large portions they served us. One of our favorite spots and they stay open until 4am on the weekend.

Reviewed November 20, 2016

My daughter and I stopped at I Luv Pho a few weeks ago on our way to a rehearsal and now it's our regular place for dinner on Wednesday nights. The food is good, the service is fast, and the prices are reasonable.

We've enjoyed their Vietnamese pork and chicken dishes with rice noodles and their beef pho, plus their mango bubble tea smoothies. At some point we'll try their banh mi sandwiches.

The ambiance is nothing special, but it's clean and spacious and open late.

We look forward to coming back on Wednesday nights in the future.

Been to I luv Pho? Share your experiences!