“"Wonderful Place for Tasty Seafood"”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 301 Restaurants in Norcross
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed December 21, 2017

During a business luncheon, we had a group of 9-10 and the food and service was great especially during the most busiest time of the day. We all had different orders and everyone loved it!!!!!!!!

Reviewed December 20, 2017 via mobile

Our group of 7 was fortunate to get a private room during the busy lunch/holiday time. Service was excellent!! And we were all very happy with our selections.
Always a good spot! Beautiful entrance and high energy

Reviewed December 17, 2017

My favorite place to eat in Atlanta. The Mississippi catfish opelousas is my choice, but can't go wrong with the poboys or shrimp briochette

Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

During business trip to Atlanta, had to stop by here for a dinner visit. I have eaten lunch here with colleagues many times and have never been disappointed. I normally get the fantastic grilled catfish with red beans, which is a real taste of the South, however is not offered on the dinner menu? So I ventured a bit and ordered the Moroccan Salmon with shrimp and couscous. The salmon had a great fluffy buttery taste, and the couscous was very flavorful. The only downer was that there were only 3 small shrimp on the plate. My business partner got the fried shrimp platter with fries and there were so many shrimp he had to take a doggy bag home (too bad he did not share, but I was saving room for the desserts. There are many to choose from and always homemade and extremely fresh and tasty. I chose the banana pudding in a jar over the fab key lime pie (watching my caloric intake). The pudding was extremely creamy and smooth with large chunks of fresh bananas also my with crumbled homemade vanilla wafers, pure enjoyment and topper to a nice dinner. The service is also top notch and very attentive to all your needs.

Reviewed December 3, 2017

This was our first visit and it was a wonderful experience. Our waiter was very friendly and patient with all of our questions. We had alligator for an appetizer and it was tender and had a very flavorful sauce with it. All of us enjoyed our entrees and the atmosphere was very pleasant. It was Friday night and extremely busy but we were seated right away (there were 3 of us). They do not accept reservations Fri-Sun. A beer cost $8 which my husband thought was pricey but overall we had a nice dinner and look forward to returning.