“What an impression!”
Review of Sarah Donuts

Sarah Donuts
Ranked #1 of 8 Bakeries in Norcross
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We are from out of town. My wife mentioned reviews & worth a try.

Man, were we impressed! Visited 9:30am. Not too busy. Donuts are fantastic & prize cheaper then D&D.

A local customer raved they've come here years & prefered over chain stores.

Roasted Hazelnut coffee worth a try!
Thanks for memorable visit!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

Average donuts. Apple fritter was over cooked in dyer. Blueberry donut was delicious but was basically a blueberry muffin with glazing in the shape of a donut. Good prices.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

My co worker brought a bunch of these donuts to share with our office. They were the freshest most exquisite donuts I have ever tasted. Must try immediately!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

I stopped in while passing through town and there were lots of fun donuts. Some had faces and there were various flavors of cake donuts and yeast. I got one of each. They were very fresh. I’d again stop if I was in the area, but wouldn’t go out of my way to do so

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 13, 2018

This place makes some of the very best Donuts around! Wide imaginative selection and nicely prepared and presented. A pretty good value too!

Date of visit: January 2018

Been to Sarah Donuts? Share your experiences!