“Terrible place!”

Courtyard Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners
Ranked #9 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Reviewed 14 October 2010

Never expected to be rudely treated by the receptionist. Cold and not willing to help. Out of the three Marriott I stayed in the same trip, this is the worst of all. The room is filthy and the curtain is full of dust. Not sure how it becomes a business travel place at all. Though the location is ideal for the purpose, but I will definitely NOT recommand this hotel for anyone.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank love4peace
There are newer reviews for Courtyard Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners

Reviewed 12 April 2010

Did a road trip from MD to GA with a friend. Got into Norcross quite earlier than expected so decided to see if we could check in early; check in time is 3:00 p.m. The lady at the front desk was very pleasant, and checked us upon arrival with no problem. We arrived at 11:30 a.m.
The room was clean, and the entire staff was friendly. It is a 2-level hotel w/no elevators so if you have a lot of baggage you may want to stay on the 1st level. They do provide this info at check-in and we had a chance to choose our floor level. The breakfast was great, fresh off the gridle waffles, cereal, eggs, continental choices, yogurt, juices, tea, coffee - quite a lovely spread for breakfast.
The price was extremely reasonable for a Marriott, would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2010

This is your typical Courtyard, nice clean hotel room, great value for the money, but location this one sits in is really strange. There isn't anywhere really to get anything to eat. The shopping center across the street is all Hispanic on one side and all Asian on the other side, you go across the highway and it's an Indian mall and everything closed at around 7 pm. Very strange neighborhood, a little too much for a family stopping overnight on a road trip.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 January 2010

We arrived arund 9:30 pm and checked in very quickly. We began to enter our room as the people in the ajoining room came out carrying liquor bottles. We proceeded into the room to put our luggage down. Our kids were tired so we checked out the beds, it was covered with variety of hair from different people. The sheets were very wrinkled and and unclean. On the way to the front desk we passed a couple of women that were dressed like prostitutes. Needless to say we checked out and left this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 January 2010

To start, my stay was via Marriott reward points. However, I enjoyed my 2 days at this CY. The location is great and there was ample free parking. Also, it is best to have a car for this location in the suburbs.

The staff was very friendly; and, even let me select my room location since it was a slow weekend. The room was clean but had the standard CY fare. However, I did have a nice view of the pool area.

There were standard amendities. One surprise was the lack of a newer television (but, no big deal). Also, the location of the television made it difficult to view from the bed area.

All in all, I would stay here again (even if not using reward points).

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2009

Hotel was a great value for the money, but it was not as clean as I would have liked. Our room smelled like smoke and I noticed a beer bottle with ashes left on our balcony. It must have been from a previous guest. The pool was nice.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 March 2009

My mother accompanied me on this trip and became ill. I cannot possibly describe how wonderful the staff was to me and my mother. They checked on her when I was away and the housekeeping staff brought her food and beverages and refused tips. We were in total shock. The room was clean and pleasantly decorated. The bedding was nice and easy to get a good nights sleep in. The location was a real plus with food and shopping near by. The business center and workout room was in good clean shape with up to date equipment. The only complaint I have about this hotel was the in room coffee, NASTY!!!

Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business