“Great hotel great staff and a convenient shuttle.”

Atlanta Marriott Peachtree Corners
Ranked #11 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

I absolutely am loving my stay here. The room is great, the staff is great. Both the restaurant staff and the front desk folks are super efficient and friendly. In the morning they are happy to see you and in the evening they are still a joy to be around. Everyone there is the perfect mix of professional and upbeat that if it wouldn't disrupt their job I would hang out at the front desk with them after work just for fun. I only know Summer and Judith's names because they were written down but I would recommend any of the staff there. There was another lady who drove me to dinner one night and two tall young men as well who I would always be joyed to speak to when I came in the doors.

The hotel shuttle was very convenient and easy to schedule when I didn't feel up for a walk. Though the hotel is located within easy walking distance of both stores and restaurants.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed here recently and was blown away by the service. I arrived at 11am and planned to just work in the lobby until my room was ready but they allowed me to check in early. The explained that construction was still going on it would end at five and if it was too noisy while trying to work to let them know.
I had a renovated room and it was very nice. Beds were comfortable and room furnishings were very nice too.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
MarriottPTC, Director of Sales at Atlanta Marriott Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Polly T,

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are happy to hear that you had a chance to stay in one of our newly renovated, redesigned, Marriott guest rooms. We are very proud of the new look and have received many great comments. We hope to welcome you again in the near future!

Reviewed 23 September 2017

I stayed in the hotel for many years. Was always enjoying it.
Quiet, clean, friendly staff, not too big hotel, nice little concierge lounge and restaurant.
Shopping center next to it with quite some options of food within walking distance.

They are under construction now and as far as the models are showing this will become very nice rooms. Looking forward to stay there again with the new remodeled rooms.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2017

We were in Atlanta for Music Midtown and I had booked our hotel stay on Hotwire.com for a great rate. The hotel was a bit further out of the city that we would've liked to have been but the hotel shuttle will take you anywhere you want to go within a 5 mile radius. We had the hotel shuttle drop us off at the Doraville train station and took the Marta to Midtown each day.

The hotel lobby was very nice as was the bar. We were given a newly renovated room which was very nice and modern and the king sized bed was super comfy.

Joep was very courteous as he checked us in and offered us water to take to the room. He also helped us coordinate the shuttle to the train station. Ken, one of the managers in training, drove us to the Marta station on Saturday. On Sunday, Erik drove us to the train station and was extremely cordial.

We had cocktails in the hotel bar before leaving for the festival on Sunday. Craig in the bar was friendly and carried on a great conversation with my husband regarding their fantasy football teams.

After arriving back at the hotel after the music festival, we stopped by the hotel bar for a late night snack and were welcomed back. My husband and I shared the warm roast beef sandwich and garlic fries which were delicious - not usual bar food. It was nice to have great food options in the bar after 10 p.m.

There was a very nice outdoor area with chairs and a fire pit. I wish we had more time to spend there and enjoy all of the cool areas of the hotel.

I would stay in this hotel again! Great bang for the buck!

This area is in a great area if you forget something. There is a Target and Public grocery store about a half a mile away. There are lots of food options nearby as well.

I think this hotel is definitely focused on customer service. I appreciate how welcome everyone made us feel and hope we can visit there again soon.

Room Tip: Request a room on the first floor with a patio, Request a king sized bed
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Valgal0514

Dear Valgal0514,
Thank you so much for your recent review regarding your stay at our hotel. We have shared the wonderful feedback with all associates mentioned. We are very proud of our renovation and redesigned guest rooms. We are glad that you had a wonderful stay and we look forward to welcoming you again when your travels take you to Atlanta!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Room was just fine. It wasn't one of the new ones but it was clean and familiar. We always like Marriotts and the service is consistent. This hotel was convenient to the Berkeley Hills Country Club where we had meetings.

Room Tip: Ask for new rooms
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Updating hotel presently but a very nice room and very nice bar area for a quick bite at night. This hotel has a Very friendly and accommodating staff with a driver that would accommodate your transportation quickly

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2017

The hotel is in a good location, and has a newly renovated lobby! The rooms are worn down, and definitely need to be renovated. The customer service is good, and very accommodating to your needs. Rates are very competitive as well!

Room Tip: I'm a Gold Elite, and have always stayed on the concierge floor. Room I usually stay in are 610...
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
MarriottPTC, Director of Sales at Atlanta Marriott Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear Cold_Chocolate,
Thank you for providing feedback about your recent stay and experience at our hotel. Please accept our apologies for not exceeding your expectations in the guest rooms. We are in the process of renovating our guest rooms which will match the beautiful and modern feel in our hotel lobby and public spaces.
Please do no hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.
We hope to welcome you again in the near future!