All reviews wet bar starbucks coffee large tv shopping and restaurants free breakfast sitting area nice hotel great place to stay business trip room was spacious nice stay the breakfast area upon check staff was very friendly great customer service enjoyed my stay hot breakfast
Reviewed August 21, 2018

everything was well and good about the hotel, except the fact that starting at 530 in the morning on a Sunday the fire alarms started, and continued going off almost every hour. killing any possibility of sleeping in.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed August 20, 2018

Excellent value for the dollar. The trip was to drop off my son for his second semester at Georgia Tech. Breakfast was wonderful. Overall experience was great. Our late night front desk clerk was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed our one night stay, staff was helpful, the entire hotel is pet friendly and i needed a room that is not! Because of kids and allergies, plus I can’t stand the smell of pets, they gave us a room on a higher floor to help. Breakfast was good.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank amymay77
Sara H, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Place Atlanta/Norcross/Peachtree, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

I want to thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We are glad to hear that we were able to accommodate you and meet your expectations during your stay with us. We hope that you visit us again soon in the Norcross area.

Reviewed July 25, 2018

The room was nice, clean and quiet. The bed was comfortable and I slept well. It is a nice area for work with the desk and wifi availability. The bar/food area was nice and the staff was welcoming and hospitable. The shuttle was and added plus and available when needed.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

I want to thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful time with us. We hope that you visit us again soon.

Reviewed July 24, 2018

Very busy weekend. Check in for myself and my family was seamless. GREAT customer service from Derrick and the rest of the hotel staff. Derrick was a big help to me even a week prior to me arriving. He helped my check in and checkout quick and easy.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

I am so glad to hear that you had a wonderful time with us. We hope that we see you again soon.