“Escaping from Hurricane Irma!”

Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners
Ranked #16 of 37 Hotels in Norcross
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

We drove to Atlanta escaping for Hurricane Irma, had a reservation at this hotel, nothing else was available. We got two rooms at a decent price per night, they accepted our pets, and had a small dog patch/park with trash can and bags. Front desk employees were okay, normal. At my room we were four people, and only had two towels, also no sheets in the room for the sleeper sofa, also no pillows. We proceed to go down to the front desk to ask for two more towels and the sheet, they asked us 100 questions, why do you need more towels? they didn't have more pillows available, sheets and towels were always unavailable because they were constantly doing laundry...I guess they better order more stuff. You had to basically swap your stuff for more, weird!
Then our bathroom was not clean, had pubic hairs everywhere in the toilet and tub, kitchen was okay, but cleaning was also sloppy. We had to go to the supermarket and get some Clorox wipes in order to use the bathroom. Microwave was functional, but very rusty...! I didn't care too much since it wasn't a real vacation, it was more a force vacation. TV channels terrible, the quality was really poor, couldn't watch the news or the weather channel...three days later got a little bit better.
A/C needed it clean, had some kind of mold or whatever, but two days later after we arrived I got really sick...upper respiratory infection, and bad sinuses. So, long story short, couldn't been worst! My parents room wasn't that bad...much better than ours. We stayed in room 318 and 326.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We take these matters very seriously and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed on the property of extended stay i love the customer service from Front desk clerk Kivas she took care of us during our stay we stayed in room 307 which was nice and neat spacious.. THANK YOU SO MUCH KIVAS I RECOMMEND YOU ANYDAY TO CHECK US IN DURING ANOTHER STAY.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Christian, thank you for staying at Extended Stay America and sharing your fabulous review. Our entire staff works hard to attain our guest’s satisfaction in every possible way, and we admire you recognizing their efforts. I will be sure to share your compliments with Kivas for doing an excellent job. We look forward to impressing you again whenever your travels bring your back here.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Located in a nice safe suburb, plenty of parking and peaceful hotel. The receptionist Kiva is a great host and helped us with the hotel check in very smoothly, as well as gave us room service promptly. The room is very big, suite style with a sofa bed and kitchen. All necessary amenities included. Overall, great place for a great price! Highly recommended!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Thanks for the awesome feedback. We are thrilled to know you found us to be at a great value and were impressed with your comfortable room. I will surely share your praises with Kiva. Thanks again for recommending Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, and we look forward to welcoming you and your family again soon.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

The first floor smells like smoke although the front desk guy said anyone would be charged $250 if they smoked. Our room was bigger than expected which is great! There were no soaps for the bathroom or sink so bring your own. The closest was huge, not that we needed it. The shower curtain doesnt cover all the way to the floor so the whole bathroom with be flooded!! The room across us had a child constansly screaming and being loud but you cant hear it unless you go out to the hallway. Cant hear others while inside your room. Overall, had a good stay. Will come again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners. We are delighted to read you had an overall pleasant visit and liked the spaciousness of your room. We appreciate your feedback it will help us to improve our future guest experiences. Thanks for allowing us to be of service, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

As someone who likes to stay in the nicer spots, we chose this place specifically for cost, since we're between houses. We've heard many of the horror stories about ESA's but we didn't experience any of them on our stay. The room was large, clean, and didn't smell bad like how other reviewers have noticed. However, the hallways did smell and are too dark for my liking, but that is minor considering the situation. The service at the front desk was decent and hospitable. The grab and go breakfast is worthless if you weigh more than 90 lbs and actually have an appetite. The shower is really weak for hotel though, which was surprising. I rate ESA very good because my expectations were very low and they exceeded them. The wifi was good and you can pay for faster service if you'd like. The parking lot was well-lit and seemed to be safe. This hotel is very close to a laundromat and the interstate, so that makes travel a bit easier. The pillows were good and mattress was as well, so no real complaints there. Lots of noise at night on my floor and someone pulled the fire alarm our first night, but I can't blame the hotel for that. Staying at a lower cost hotel brings that part with it. All in all, a good experience especially considering the price I paid. This place will do if you need a simple, no frills roof over your head for an extended period. Recommended.

Room Tip: Corner of the building rooms away from the elevators
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners and for recommending us. It’s our pleasure knowing you loved many aspects of your visit, especially the cleanliness of your room and our affordable rates. Your feedback is important to us as it will help us to improve our facilities and amenities going forward. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

I was able to book a King Size suite for $51 bucks through Bookit.com. The room was very spacious and provided everything needed. Tv that rotated so you could watch it in the bed or on the sofa couch. The decor and interior wasn't modern, it was typical hotel room design with hotel room furnishing.

I had no complaints, but due to work I was away all day and only slept there. I will say I had two issues with my weekend Stay.

1) I had to extend my Stay by one night and I stopped a hostess in the hall as she was cleaning a room to request new towels (really only one!). She rudely informed me that "I have 20 rooms checking out today and we don't even have enough towels for those rooms. You need to go to the front desk and exchange towels!" I've travels a lot and never heard of a hotel running out of towels and ESE silly with only a twenty room turnover. However if they did, I think the housekeeper could have been a little nicer with her tone and assistance.

2) For some reason my light in the bathroom went out. Had to go the entire last night and beginning of the day with no bathroom light. I checked out at 11 and no one still hadn't been through to check or replace the light.

All around it was a good room and Stay for the price. But there was a few things that could've been handled better.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Thank you for choosing us for your weekend stay. We are happy you were pleased with our pricing and your room. That being said, we apologize for your experience with one of our associates and our service. Your feedback is valuable to us, and it will be used to revisit our training procedures and improve our service delivery. We hope this will not deter you from choosing us again. We value your business.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

The rooms are clean, the front desk clerk is always pleasant but there always seems to be a lot of noisy quest whenever we're staying here. We also loved eating at the waffle house across the street, they have "great" service.

Stayed: June 2016
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and for sharing your experience. It is good to know you enjoyed the cleanliness of your room as well as our convenient location. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.