All reviews two bedroom suite basketball court nice residence outdoor pool an extended stay front desk staff staff was very friendly atlanta area marta station beds were comfortable the breakfast area excellent stay fireplace kitchenette inns maintenance reward
Reviewed April 10, 2018

Stayed out of the Atlanta downtown area and found that we were in a great location to visit everything we wanted to. The room was large, perfect for 2 adults and a teenager (we had our own room) and included a kitchenette. The staff were helpful and the breakfast was good. I don't know how the breakfast attendant kept up as she was soooo busy! Really enjoyed this quiet area and the easy drive into the city or out to Marietta. Will stay her next time we are in town

Room Tip: Queen suite - has separate bedroom and sitting area
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Shantel T, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2018

My team and I are happy to here that you enjoyed your stay. Please come see us again on your next trip to Peachtree Corners area!

Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for about 20 minutes. Wow, was it dirty! Carpets needed to be swept badly, chair covered in animal hair and sofa had food smeared all over the back and sides. Stove had been used and was caked with food and burnt sauces. The first wash cloth I picked up had small, black hairs stuck to it. The hotel is older and furniture was well worn and needed replaced. I was surprised by the low quality and poor maintenance because we use Residence Inn frequently on trips. The desk clerk was very friendly and accommodating when I said we wanted to leave. She checked me out immediately; no questions asked. I would not recommend this particular hotel. Even my children wanted to go as soon as they walked in and looked around.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank kihapmom
Shantel T, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Maintaining a fresh atmosphere within our guest rooms and common areas is always a key priority. On behalf of the entire team at Residence Inn Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners, I sincerely apologize for falling short of not only meeting your expectations, but ours as well. Rest assured, the feedback provided will be shared with the appropriate hotel team to ensure we consistently deliver upon guest expectations.

Reviewed March 8, 2018

Our second time staying here with family of four. The first stay was overall well but this time was not a pleasant one. Room was nice but the AC is too loud. Obviously this is because the air handler is inside the room. Need to insulate or move somewhere else. Second, there were only two bath towels so asked for extra at around 7PM. The lady at the front desk told me there is no one else here besides me so you need to come and get it. I really doubt if any hotel of that size has one person in the property at any given time. There is no ice maker in the hall. There was no coffee at breakfast when I went around 950AM Sunday. Yes, breakfast ends at 10AM but they did not make any more. Finally, I prepaid the room with my credit card points, but they charged my credit card that I gave for incidentals. Called them twice and said they will credit me back but will see....Overall, I was not happy. Definitely, the quality is below the typical residence inn that I know of. .

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Shantel T, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2018

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent issues with billing from occurring in the future. Thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Norcross.

Reviewed February 28, 2018

I stayed at this Residence inn during the last week of February. The Monday night rate wasn't bad for a 2 room suite. The issues we encountered were all in our room. First, one of the smoke alarms was beeping, and even after the battery was replaced it continued to beep. Only removing it from the room stopped the annoyance. Then the deadbolt on the door engaged and wouldn't retract. After messing with it for several minutes, we were able to get it to disengage. We were worried though that it would engage again and we would be trapped in our room. Then the door handle to one of the rooms was practically falling off. I had to hand tighten the screws as much as I could to make it usable. Lastly, one of the drawers in the bathroom vanity literally fell out on the floor when I opened it. Suffice to say that if all of the rooms in the hotel have these types of issues, the place seriously needs a renovation, or at the very least, some major maintenance. At checkout, I brought the list of room issues to the attention of the front desk staff, and was told "yes, they will definitely get that to the attention of the maintenance personnel". It was said in an "I really don't care" tone though so I doubt anything will be done. Other than that, the location was fine and breakfast was good.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Shantel T, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2018

Thank you for choosing our hotel to host your recent stay. I'm sad to hear that your stay was short of amazing. Its important that our guest have a problem free stay and I want to extend my apologies that we did not meet your expectations. We would love to have you back as a priority guest, giving us an other opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed January 18, 2018

There was a large urine stain on mattress, and on the mattress pad. When I requested another room they were unwilling to move me. They provided me with extra sheets so I could cover it up.... Unsanitary, and disgusting.

Room Tip: Would suggest another hotel
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank tksoccer03
Shantel T, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2018

As a frequent guest, I’m sorry that you did not enjoy your stay this time. As I understand, we were able to resolve your service recovery concerns and I was not aware that you left the hotel with unresolved concerns. I invite you to contact me at the hotel directly so that I can better assist you with the concerns you had at the hotel.