Free cancellation until 05/08
US$100
US$94
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$54
US$60
US$50
Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross(Norcross)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$57
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 11, 2015 via mobile

I was nervous at first about staying here based on the previous reviews. I was looking for a place long term and decided to check out this place just for a night before paying a weekly rate. When I got to the office, the staff was very nice. I ended up in building 3, which is a non-smoking, non-pets building. There were no nasty smells, no bugs, no creepy crawlies, etc. I expected there to be a lot of foot traffic and noise. Surprisingly, my stay was very quiet, even for a Friday night. There were two downsides. First, there were no dishes/silverware as I thought there'd be. The guy told me lots of times people don't want them, so they only bring them when people ask for them. That was okay for me. The other downside was that a $365/weekly rate is a little too pricey for me. This would be okay if there was a hot breakfast, larger space, and a fee more updated things (tv, chairs). Overall, my stay was pleasant. I'd recommend this place. Ask for Building 3 if you're not a smoker.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Sharon S
Manager_11525, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2015

Thank you for posting such a positive review. I'm thrilled that you were satisfied with the staff, condition of the room, and the peaceful environment. I will also coach my staff on improved communication regarding our kitchenware. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed June 20, 2015 via mobile

Hands down the most disgusting hotel room I've ever been in. I checked in to the room with my wife... strong smell of bleach throughout, and the bathroom was dirty. I checked the bed hair strands were left on this bed that was supposedly just cleaned... absolutely disgusting. We complained to the hotel staff and we're given an upgrade for no additional charge. That should have been the end of our disgust but it wasnt.The suppose upgrade was another dirty room with a toilet so filthy it had brown stains left in the bowl. Not to mention no working telephone in the room..I called the hotel staff and was told that the housekeeper was gone for the day and wouldn't be back until the following day until 9:00 am. Absolutely the worst hotel experience me and my wife have ever had.. avoid this disgusting place.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank ukajames
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2015

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Please accept our most sincere apologies that your stay with us was not to our company’s high standards. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am coaching our housekeeping staff and making sure rooms are thoroughly inspected before check-in. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at htj@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Reviewed April 7, 2015 via mobile

I've been to several hotels but the staff at this location are wonderful. I was supposed to stay for short but I end up staying longer bcuz of their excellent hospitality. Even my friends and family talks about their premier customer service

Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
4  Thank mmjanneh
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2015

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so glad to hear that you were pleased with our staff and the hospitality they provided. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed September 17, 2014

I stayed at this location for 2 1/2 months, and was very pleased with my experience here, especially considering the incredibly low room rates. The efficiency-style rooms are very clean, and the staff was very friendly, always eager to accommodate in anyway that they could and even greeting me by name. The hotel and the grounds that it sits on were kept in very clean, well-maintained and attractive condition. The establishment itself felt like it was a safe place to be, with no "undesirable activity" occurring in the evening hours, unlike other establishments with competing rates. As this is an extended stay hotel with low rates, however, there were a couple of other tenants staying there that were rather noisy; management, however, was very swift to handle and correct any noise issue that I had, with lasting results.

Overall, I highly recommend this facility, especially if someone is planning to stay for an extended period of time. The eagerness to please and friendliness of all of the staff members is a outstanding high point of this facility, and out of all of the extended stay facilities that I have seen in the area, this one left me the most impressed.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Jeff H
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2014

The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such nice things about our hotel. We are glad that you were pleased with our low rates, friendly staff, and clean rooms. Once more, thank you for sharing your positive experience with us. We would love to welcome you back in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

There's a reason why this property is one of the cheapest in the area, because everything in this place is pretty cheap. Long standing guests (or residents at this point) have their kids running around the entire place, causing chaos. Hotel staff barely answers the main phone when you call from your room, customer service is non-existent, there isn't a person 24/7 manning the front desk, as they lock up the place after 9PM or 10PM as they claim it's a "security" issue. The internet connection is non-existant, and you try and get answers from their tech support company "Influxx" who is even worse at fixing any internet connection issues. This place looks decent cosmetically on the outside, but nobody cares whatsoever to maintain any customer service or properly working amenities in this place. I would come here only as my last resort. The only people who seem to be hard working are the maintenance people and cleaning crew. Other than that the office staff act like you're bothering them if you need anything. They need to remove "Internet access" from their amenities list because you'd have better luck getting it to work if Jesus himself came down to fix it. A total mickey mouse operation this place is.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Thomas6573
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

Thomas - We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. We are so disappointed that you did not have a pleasant experience with us. Please accept our apologies. In response to your feedback, we will be working with our front desk staff to ensure we are answering our phones and providing quality service at all times. We will also meet with our internet provider to look for ways to improve our free Wi-Fi.

We are grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to us at htj@extendedstay.com. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.