US$95
US$99
US$69
US$51
Motel 6
Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross(Norcross)(Great Value!)
US$59
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$99
  • Pool
US$74
US$60
US$50
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

Don't make a reservation. Not clean. Very noisy and waste of money. You can't get refund back. Not suitable to stay for a week. Barely for one day. The smell is horrible. You have to get your own plates, cups, pots, and utensils. It's not worthy it.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

Nasty. Walked in and turned around and walked out. Stained carpets, bedding, mildewed and moldy showers. Hair everywhere. There is no way I would've touched anything in this room with my bare skin. The outside of this hotel is beyond deceiving.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank MNCole
Reviewed August 16, 2016

I stayed at this location for about 3 weeks for work travel while here in the Norcross/Duluth area. I've been to this property before in the past and since the rates were ok, my company booked. Beware this property is taken over by people that seem to run it. I was checked into room 185 and when I tell you the person next to me (which I think was a young lady) must smoke from sun up to sun down. All day in and out traffic, I wasn't sure if she was the drug girl or a call girl with everyone that came in and out of that room. There are also other very young girls that walk this property all day and night. Even to the point were one asked me about a DATE. The young lady in the front office believe her name is Yolanda (can't remember for sure) she's very professional. But WOW for some of the rest. This property no longer gives out the basic items such as toilet paper, towels, soap and etc. You have to walk to a Family Dollar store and get what you need. Oh wait the Lanundry Room is a joke as the coke machine was broke the entire time, people on drugs were hanging out in there and even one night some kids seemed to be having sexual activities. Since we had committed to this location for the entire time I had no choice but to stay. when I would come in around 6pm or so, I would quickly go to my room and not come out. Between the person smoking all night, loud noise and door slamming it was hard to rest. I would not suggest this location off Jimmy Carter in Norcross to anyone. Stay away or you will be checked into drug dealers, street walkers, crack heads and other unwanted people.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank lsmith652016
Reviewed July 29, 2016

Finally a manager worth a damn!!! I just want to say the new lady manager is wonderful The property is still old and worn out, but at least the new manager is taking action. I have been here a few months and I am finally getting my room cleaned regularly and maintenance issues are resolved. She listens to the guests and actually CALLS YOU BACK. I think her name is Darlene......shes just what this property needs.

Room Tip: building A is the best kept
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Kent P
Reviewed May 17, 2016

This was my first and last stay at this facility. The good points were that the air conditioner worked, the shower has great water pressure, and it was a short walk to either McDonald's or Waffle House for breakfast. The room was run-down and the furniture had missing handles. No closet only open shelving. Even though it was advertised as having a kitchenette, there were no utensils, plates, pans, glasses etc.that you could use to take advantage of it. There were unpatched holes in the walls and exposed wiring where the bathroom light fixture was installed and which was an obvious replacement for a previous one. Even though the room was non-smoking and was between other non-smoking rooms, there was a strong odor of smoke and tobacco that came into the room. The linens and towels were threadbare. My companion's room had mold. The grounds and stairwells had trash laying around. I stayed because all the other hotels were I would normally stay were sold out. I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank John P
Alyssa B, Public Relations Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2016

Thank you very much for sharing your notes about your visit to Crossland Studios- Atlanta- Jimmy Carter Blvd. We appreciate all feedback and work hard to be sure all our guests take positive memories with them after staying at our properties. I'm sorry for your experience in Crossland- Atlanta- Jimmy Carter Blvd. We are working hard to update our rooms to ensure our guests have a comfortable and pleasant experience. We will make sure to address your concerns with the property management team to ensure future guest satisfaction. We would appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns directly. Please submit your experience https://www.crosslandstudios.com/contact-us.htm and we will address your concerns with our GM. Should you need further assistance, please contact the property at (770) 446-9245 or 3514-GM@whgextstay.com.