US$81
Country Inn
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$76
US$89
  • Pool
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$99
US$50
US$49
US$51
Motel 6
Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross(Norcross)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$74
US$60
US$50
US$69
US$67
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 28, 2016 via mobile

It's been years since we've stepped foot on this property. We arrived last night only to find a small flat screen that I can barely watch, 10 channels, no cookware, people talking loud, two guys were staring at me from the balcony last night as I was walking to Family Dollar and asked if I wanted to smoke green with them, which I politely ignored them, one woman was cussing and screaming so loud she sounds like a screeching cat! Lol! As I was walking back to the room, a random yelled to grab my attention and again, I politely ignored him as well. The good thing is, it took me six minutes to go back and forth to the store, so that's not bad at all. But all of the dishes were taken from the kitchenette area, I'm surprised and VERY SUPRISED that the iron and ironing board are still here, because people do steal items like these. Even the t.v.s! We are in the very front of building A. Please be aware of the late night lurkers, even the day lurkers as well. The bathrooms are quite small and there's no tub! Wifi is BLAH! My husband and I have Chromecast and we can't watch any movies, because their wifi is so complicated, ugh! If you get a room here, get one close to the front. Because the middle and back areas are definitely a BIG NO-NO! I've reviewed this place years ago and it has really gone downhill. I hope that they will make all of the necessary improvements and changes here! Even the sheets were making us itchy! More security protection would definitely cut down on the crazy things that goes on here! That's all I have for now! If I come across something else, I will let you guys know. And the prices are ridiculous!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank Joycelyn W
Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

Don't make a reservation. Not clean. Very noisy and waste of money. You can't get refund back. Not suitable to stay for a week. Barely for one day. The smell is horrible. You have to get your own plates, cups, pots, and utensils. It's not worthy it.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

Nasty. Walked in and turned around and walked out. Stained carpets, bedding, mildewed and moldy showers. Hair everywhere. There is no way I would've touched anything in this room with my bare skin. The outside of this hotel is beyond deceiving.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank MNCole
Reviewed August 16, 2016

I stayed at this location for about 3 weeks for work travel while here in the Norcross/Duluth area. I've been to this property before in the past and since the rates were ok, my company booked. Beware this property is taken over by people that seem to run it. I was checked into room 185 and when I tell you the person next to me (which I think was a young lady) must smoke from sun up to sun down. All day in and out traffic, I wasn't sure if she was the drug girl or a call girl with everyone that came in and out of that room. There are also other very young girls that walk this property all day and night. Even to the point were one asked me about a DATE. The young lady in the front office believe her name is Yolanda (can't remember for sure) she's very professional. But WOW for some of the rest. This property no longer gives out the basic items such as toilet paper, towels, soap and etc. You have to walk to a Family Dollar store and get what you need. Oh wait the Lanundry Room is a joke as the coke machine was broke the entire time, people on drugs were hanging out in there and even one night some kids seemed to be having sexual activities. Since we had committed to this location for the entire time I had no choice but to stay. when I would come in around 6pm or so, I would quickly go to my room and not come out. Between the person smoking all night, loud noise and door slamming it was hard to rest. I would not suggest this location off Jimmy Carter in Norcross to anyone. Stay away or you will be checked into drug dealers, street walkers, crack heads and other unwanted people.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank lsmith652016
Reviewed July 29, 2016

Finally a manager worth a damn!!! I just want to say the new lady manager is wonderful The property is still old and worn out, but at least the new manager is taking action. I have been here a few months and I am finally getting my room cleaned regularly and maintenance issues are resolved. She listens to the guests and actually CALLS YOU BACK. I think her name is Darlene......shes just what this property needs.

Room Tip: building A is the best kept
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family