US$93
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$76
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$89
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$99
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$50
US$49
US$51
Motel 6
Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross(Norcross)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$74
US$69
US$67
US$60
US$50
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 13, 2017

My husband and I, with our two dogs, booked this place through Booking.com when evacuating Florida due to Hurricane Irma. I called several times to verify that they had a pet friendly room, and to notify them that due to the traffic by other evacuees, I would not be able to arrive until the early morning hours. I was assured by a staff member named Consuelo that if I arrived after hours but before 4am, I would be able to call the security on site and they would let me in. We called numerous times while on the way, to notify them that we were en route and it was taking longer than expected--no answer. I arrived at 3:52am, racing to get there before 4am; the security officer was not there and did not answer his phone. I then called the reservation line and asked if they could get in touch with the security officer or the general manager...anyone...who could let us in the door. After a 12 hour drive (which was supposed to be 7 hours), we were left out in the cold. I called over and over again over the course of the next four hours while we waited in the parking lot--nothing. We finally left when it was late enough in the morning to go to another hotel. Here's the kicker--they CHARGED ME for the room as a "no show" and told Booking.com that they had no record of me calling them. I got a hold of their "guest relations" department and lodged a complaint, and they were supposed to call me back within 24-72 hours. They never called me back, and when I called back after 5 days, they told me they had "closed the complaint" and would not issue a refund because the hotel told them I was a no show. So, "guest relations" or "corporate" asked the people who lied about whether I showed up and contacted them what happened, and they lied again--seriously? I will not let this go; it is not even about the money at this point but the principle. They are obviously banking on the fact that the exhaustion and stress of evacuating for a hurricane will have us forget. Negative. This is WRONG.

Room Tip: Just do not stay there.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank lovetotravel2017654
Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

New Management was super Professional and the reason I came back is because they have a good GM. Very neat rooms !! ***** I would recommend them to anyone in Doraville and Chamblee. If you're in North Atlanta, go to Crossland.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed November 20, 2016

This hotel is NASTY! I reserved a king but when I checked in she couldn't rent it because it was dirty. She gave me a queen room which wasn't clean and had stool on the toilet. She gave me another queen room, better but still not clean. The room didn't have soap, towels, toilet paper, ice trays (no machines on the property either), dishes, garbage can, clock, pen or ANYTHING. The toilet didn't flush, sink stopped up and no one answered at front desk day or night. This is the dirtiest and most unstaffed hotel/motel I've ever seen. Trust me, you don't want to stay here.

Room Tip: Pick any room you like, they're all dirty.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Ladyoni
Doreen D, District Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2016

Ladyoni,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I apologize for all the issues you describe in your review. Please know we are concerned and looking into all issues. Our goal is to provide clean comfortable rooms at economy prices for our guests. We have recently installed all new 40 inch flat screen TV's and are looking forward to all full sized refrigerators in the very near future. What you describe is not the standard and again, I deeply apologize. If you are ever in the area again please contact myself or the General Manager directly so we may assist with making sure your stay is comfortable.

Doreen - DM

Reviewed October 28, 2016 via mobile

It's been years since we've stepped foot on this property. We arrived last night only to find a small flat screen that I can barely watch, 10 channels, no cookware, people talking loud, two guys were staring at me from the balcony last night as I was walking to Family Dollar and asked if I wanted to smoke green with them, which I politely ignored them, one woman was cussing and screaming so loud she sounds like a screeching cat! Lol! As I was walking back to the room, a random yelled to grab my attention and again, I politely ignored him as well. The good thing is, it took me six minutes to go back and forth to the store, so that's not bad at all. But all of the dishes were taken from the kitchenette area, I'm surprised and VERY SUPRISED that the iron and ironing board are still here, because people do steal items like these. Even the t.v.s! We are in the very front of building A. Please be aware of the late night lurkers, even the day lurkers as well. The bathrooms are quite small and there's no tub! Wifi is BLAH! My husband and I have Chromecast and we can't watch any movies, because their wifi is so complicated, ugh! If you get a room here, get one close to the front. Because the middle and back areas are definitely a BIG NO-NO! I've reviewed this place years ago and it has really gone downhill. I hope that they will make all of the necessary improvements and changes here! Even the sheets were making us itchy! More security protection would definitely cut down on the crazy things that goes on here! That's all I have for now! If I come across something else, I will let you guys know. And the prices are ridiculous!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank Joycelyn W
Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

Don't make a reservation. Not clean. Very noisy and waste of money. You can't get refund back. Not suitable to stay for a week. Barely for one day. The smell is horrible. You have to get your own plates, cups, pots, and utensils. It's not worthy it.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family