“Breakfast”

Cuisines: American, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

This is our go to place for breakfast when we visit Peachtree City GA! Food is always great and the staff and owner are always on their best game! Wendy is our favorite server!

Date of visit: July 2018
2  Thank warmdude

Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

Over the years I have come to absolutely hate this establishment. You can not walk through the front door if you are a woman without being bombarded with disgusting men LOOKING AT MY DAUGHTERS AND ME LIKE PIECES OF MEAT! I’ve told hostesses and hosts so many times that coming to the restaurant is terrible because my children are looked at inappropriately. No one has apologized to me, my children, and no changes were made. After months of not returning, today I went in to pick up an order only to have several men less that 5 feet away from me LOOK DOWN MY SHIRT along with several other men AT THE SAME TIME. I wasn’t not talking to anyone but the attendant at the bar and simply couldn’t even ask for my order without going through the ordeal AGAIN. There should be a wall that separates the bar from the seating area INCLUDING the view from the door. It is COMPLETELY CLEAR the owners have no respect for their customers.

Date of visit: June 2018
4  Thank 4Anonymous34
Reviewed March 30, 2018

Proud of this brand. They have been in business for a long term. It would be nice if they open back up in Fayetteville as I'm sure the City misses them.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Great place to take the family for a casual meal. We almost always run into people we know from around town & the food is consistent. We each have our favorite menu items. But, the wings are always a safe bet & you can order them however you’d like. There are many options. We often order takeout wings for picnics or college football games on TV at home. No frills. Just an upbeat neighborhood atmosphere with something on the menu for everyone. Very kid friendly with a game room in the back.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 20, 2018

Average sports bar type food. Great place to take the kids after their ball games or meeting up for a beer & watch the game with your buds.

Date of visit: April 2017