“Shoot your gun and have a good meal”
Review of Big Shots

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Big Shots
Ranked #93 of 160 Restaurants in Peachtree City
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

The owners of The Georgia Shrimp Company have opened Big Shots - a very nice restaurant attached to the new gun range in Peachtree City. The decor is modern and appealing. The wait staff is perfectly attentive and well-versed in all the menu items. I had the 20 ounce bone-in dry-aged ribeye. It was perfectly prepared, but maybe a little too seasoned for some tastes. This is a really nice addition to the restaurant selection in Peachtree City. I hope they thrive. Now if we could just get a really nice, upscale Italian restaurant! Carrabbas is too inconsistent.

Reviewed July 19, 2018

We went about 3 weeks ago. It was VERY new and only 2 cars in the parking lot. I thought - uh oh... BUT was very pleasantly surprised! Ambiance is great. Beer selections were awesome. Food was perfectly prepared! Attentive service! What more can you ask for?!?! Hubby got a filet and it was so very tender and tasty! I had a burger that was perfectly cooked. Truffle fries - yumo! Gotta try the wings - heard they are AWESOME. (Same owners as Ga Shrimp Co and I like this place MUCH better! More intimate!) Can't WAIT to make a date night and go shooting next door first! GREAT date night place!

Reviewed June 27, 2018

This place is brand new, opened next door to On Target Gun Club by the same people who own Georgia Shrimp Co--another one of my favorite places. It was delicious. The atmosphere is great. Service from Cole our server was really good, and the friendly manager stopped by a few times. I went with my friend to celebrate her birthday. They give you a little bucket of popcorn to start. We shared crab cakes, and a red pepper and walnut dip (Muhammara) appetizer served with naan. Both were really good. My friend ordered and enjoyed a rum runner cocktail. I ordered the peri peri chicken--the boneless version which was three juicy chicken thighs, grilled to perfection with a spicy sauce. I got the cauliflower au gratin, instead of fries. My friend got a burger and truffle fries, which she said was wonderful. Because it was her birthday, they offered our choice of three desserts off their menu. We had an awesome Bailey's cake. I will definitely go back. I think it would be a fun night out to go shooting at On Target and finish up with dinner here. I think this place will soon be ultra popular here in Fayette County. It's a great addition to the dining scene. With a generous tip, our meal and drinks for two was about $100.