“First time Takeout Customer- Very Pleased”

Partners II Pizza Incorporated
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

My friend recommended that we stop in and pick up something quickly for dinner before heading out of town, so we got a medium veggie take-out for the two of us. The pizza was really good- crust cooked just right, flavorful sauce and vegetables and it was nice and hot, unlike usual takeout pizza. It was also reasonably priced for the quality of food. As a first time customer, I was quite pleasantly surprised.... and very pleased!

Reviewed July 16, 2018

We have been eating here since it opened and I am glad that it is still around. Great place to take the family, have a party for youth sports end of season etc. The pizza is average, but hey pizza is good no matter what. My family continues to eat here or the one in Tyrone on buffet nights. the service is usually very good.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

great pizza and seriously the best blue cheese salad dressing ever. love the salad bar - happened to pop in during the pizza buffet so we were able to try several different types of pizza. great place - family friendly!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

This is by far unique experience and restaurant for PTC. This restaurant is a good place for the whole family.

Reviewed July 6, 2018

I have lived in and around PTC for more than a decade. Partners continues to survive. My wife's family loves it. Am I missing something? The physical building is run down, the servers seem indifferent, the food is lukewarm, the salad bowls are literally falling apart (mine had a huge crack in it), and the lines for the pizza are ridiculous. I made the mistake of taking my kids here for lunch the other day, and was reminded why I choose to eat elsewhere. This is a family restaurant, so why is there foul language and words written over the bathroom walls? This strikes me as lazy, with a don't care attitude from the owners. Also, there was faeces spread across the floor. I was told this after we left by my two young boys, but I should not have to explain to them why there's insulting bad language on the bathroom walls. Come on owners!!! You know it, you are lazy, with no attention to detail, and are taking advantage of the nice, and somewhat sleepy PTC residents.

Perhaps it's value for money that brings people back. I have tried the other Partners places and it's the same story. So, consistency in poor service and poor foods wins here.