Sleep Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanfix the problembest location in townwafflesbiscuits and gravywould definitely stay here againpleasant stayrestaurants and shopsthe breakfast areaavenueintersectionclerkmsconveniencegps
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 September 2011

we stay here every year thru the art classes my wife takes nearby , we had reservations and had to cancel reservations 4 days ahead of time due to a health issue my wife had , we spoke to Yvonne Durant manager who canceled for us and issued a cancellation number,no problem she said , we called back weeks later and they stated we could not get a refund and it was non refundable, I have called the Owner BOB PATEL several times to discuss and no response , he does not have voice mail and the staff say he will get the message owner Bob Patel will not return calls , i have been very patient and he doesn't seem to have time in his busy schedule to call me back and discuss , I will not take stealing 260 dollars of my money lightly , my credit card was charged by sleep in , RIPOFF, so Bob , take notes this will be the hardest 260 you thought you stole , i wont take this lying down and right now Im just tuning up the band , get ready to work for that 260.00 dollars

Room Tip: get everything in writing , they will steal your money
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank mark l
Reviewed 24 June 2011

The only good thing was it is in walking distance to the Avenue shopping and restaurants like Ted's Montana Grill (Get Bison Burger)
There was a funky musky smell in the room, hotel staff needs charm classes, rooms small with a weird egg like shower, couldn't get the maids to change the sheets.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 April 2011

Cheched in around 5pm, pulled up to the hotel and sliding doors were kept open, walked in lobby, no a/c running at all...Extremely hot. checked in and went to room, again, a/c was not on, room must have been 80 degrees. I turned on the air conditioning and took a few hrs to cool room down. My last night there, storms were coming into area, so I headed back to hotel early. When I arrived at hotel, doors were locked,,another guest came up and unlocked door, it had a dead bolt lock on it...Desk agenet said doors were broken,,,Ahh,,,what great safety.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 September 2010

This hotel is located in "The Avenue" upscale shopping and dining. You can walk to all the stores and many restaurants. I call it hidden because Peachtree City limits the signage for businesses. Sleep Inn in located in the shopping/behind Arbys on highway 74.
They have clean, comfortable rooms at an affordable rate and the best location in Peachtree City. The staff is very friendly and always ready to help.
Try it, you will like it.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 January 2009

I Love this hotel!!!! It was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was awesome. For the price and the amenities i would recommend this hotel to my freinds and family. The staff was very accommodating and helpful to us. Must see and visit, also the shopping at the Avenue was fantastic ! If in the area we will stay at this location.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)