“Upscale seafood in Peachtree City”
Review of Georgia Shrimp Co

Georgia Shrimp Co
Reserve with OpenTable
Georgia Shrimp Co is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are delighted to have the opportunity to serve you. Our philosophy is one in which we strive to make you feel as though you are dining in our own home.Take a load off and chill with us a while, indulge yourself in the lost art of relaxed, unhurried dining. Revisit the days of meaningful dinner conversation while we pamper you and do our utmost to provide a warm friendly atmosphere. Our cuisine is fresh and simple; we pride ourselves in creating new and innovative fresh fish specials each day with our Euro/South African flair. Our food is prepared fresh to order and may take a while longer than you may expect when the restaurant is busy. Fresh fish is delivered to us up to six days a week. We offer full bar with a wonderful wine, beer, and spirits selection. Chat to Ant, or one of our great Bar-Keeps, and we will find just the right wine for you. Our full ‘live’ jazz, soul and Motown program is sure to keep your foot tapping. Come on! Let us entertain you!
Reviewed December 27, 2017

We tried this place out after a community event at 'the Fred', the amphitheater in PTC on a Saturday evening at around 7:30 p.m. It appeared busy, so our reservations were advisable. Parking is in the shared lot for the shopping plaza; you may have to park further away, but there is no danger of not finding a space.

We were seated promptly and service was fine. The menu (unsurprisingly) is seafood-centric; there are a few other choices, but not a lot. This is not a complaint; it is a seafood restaurant, after all. My wife is the seafood fan, and she got a Cajun salmon dish. It was not super-spicy either, which she appreciated. I got a small filet, which was well-prepared.

They have a full bar, and actually are attached to an actual bar as well (though it is a separate area with the same entrance). We were more dressed for warmth (as we arrived on a golf cart in early December), but the overall vibe of the restaurant was a bit dressy.

I might consider returning again, as it was a good dining expereince. If you actually like seafood, you should consider stopping by.

Reviewed December 20, 2017 via mobile

...expected more. Selected the GA Shrimp Co for my 47th birthday dinner. My wife and I ordered the calamari appetizer then grits Antonio plus a seafood pasta dish(she doesn’t remember the name). Neither of us was thrilled after receiving our dinner so we swapped. Neither of us was thrilled with the other dish. All of it was chain restaurant average. Oh well, trip advisor doesn’t let us down often. Will trips TA again but not the GA Shrimp Co.

1  Thank Bgs70
Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

Great bar and great food. You have to try the Shrimp Peri-Peri. Yeah, it's spicy, but the flavor is amazing!

They have really, really good desserts, too. My first time there I had three. I just couldn't decide!

Reviewed November 8, 2017

thought it would be mainly seafood but Not what I expected. It was South African cuisine. I was looking for crab legs, steamed fish, or friend fish. Simple.

The food was good but when you have your mouth set for something else, kinda disappointing. Service was outstanding though.

1  Thank Ujamaatravel
Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

While shrimp is the predominant ingredient, one can enjoy a variety of fine dishes here and walk away with enough for another meal. I had the line fish, shrimp and scallop in a delicious sauce over pasta, and my dining partners really enjoyed their meals as well. It was a bit loud, and a wine tasting was going on with an amplified speaker, which damaged the ambience a bit, but I would go back. Service was excellent.