“It's Taco Bell”

Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #41 of 57 Restaurants in Perry
Reviewed October 8, 2016

Walked here from my hotel and took my food to go, the were a little confused when I asked for a taco with just lettuce "that meant no cheese or tomato not no meat" but they got it right and it was fine, it's a Taco Bell if you like Taco Bell you'll be fine.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

The food we received on the last visit was thrown together and it didn't seem as good as another time we visited. I don't think I will go back there again.

Reviewed April 26, 2016

went thru there drive thru very fast service. only ordered 2 taco supremes but they were good. very small

Reviewed December 17, 2015

I love certain foods and Taco Bell is amongst the best along with great Pizza, Italian, Greek, Japanese, etc.

Reviewed September 17, 2015

This restaurant was within conveniently located near our hotel (Jameson Inn, Perry). The food was made fresh and the customer service was SUPERB. Good eats on a low-budget and reheated well for left-overs. We would definitely revisit this location in the future.

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!