“Fun and Friendly”

A Couple Of Jerks Soda Fountain Shop
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Perry
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Have been in here a couple of times. Cute atmosphere, excellent ice cream and pizza. Staff is always very friendly. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

Went there for lunch on a Thursday only one person working service took forever. Menu's look like a middle schooler made them in his computer most of the items where not on the menu given to us nor were we told that they had additional food items. Over priced for the quality of food. Claims to be a 50's style diner really a let down. Only reason I am giving it 2 stars is the chocolate malt was really good.

Reviewed April 4, 2017

Great place for an old fashion ice cream. Step back in time and enjoy the good ice cream and decor. The service was great.

Reviewed January 18, 2017

I've only been there once and my root beer float was great. It was quiet when I was there but the Soda "jerk" was super friendly.

Reviewed August 24, 2016

We only went there once but it would be good for a vacation spot because it is very expensive. Im sure they get business but for a small town they are too expensive in my opinion. I guess people traveling thru Perry on vacation like to check it out but I dont see a lot of hometown people frequenting it. It does have a very good atmosphere inside but would be much more appropriate in a vacation town, I think.