“Nice Clean Hotel - Comfy Bed” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah

Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Port Wentworth
Ocala, Florida
“Nice Clean Hotel - Comfy Bed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2012

On a recent trip to Savannah we decided to save a little money and not stay in the historic district. This Sleep Inn is clean, comfortable and inexpensive. We requested a room with a king size bed and the room seemed a bit cramped. While walking down the hallway we peeked in an open door where the maid was making up a room and discovered if we had requested two queen size beds the room would have been much more spacious. Other than that everything was neat and tidy and the bed was very comfy. Getting into historic Savannah from this location is a fast, easy drive. The complimentary breakfast was good and plentiful. Why spend a lot for a room if the main purpose of a trip is sightseeing. We recommend Sleep Inn, Port Wentworth, Ga.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
      Location
      Rooms
3 Thank HappyFloridians

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Irmo, South Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2011

Hotel wasn't in the best shape, but it was good enough. Bed was comfortable, breakfast was good (waffles, fruit, biscuits n gravy, coffee, juice, cereals). It took 10 minutes to get to Savannah downtown area, which was great! Definitely a good place to stay if you plan to be out and about a lot. Everything worked and internet was great. We were here at the beginning of December 2011, so it wasn't very many people there. As such, no problems with noise.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
      Location
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank deez729
Lancaster, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2011

I spent 4 nights at this hotel with my daughter and 3 grandkids. We spent our days at Tybee Island and Savannah, but the accommodations on the island are somewhat shabby and extremely overpriced. I was overjoyed to find Sleep Inn! It was so nice and comfortable and extremely clean. The kids and I all really enjoyed the pool and the complimentary breakfast bar. I would definitely recommend it to all of my friends and family.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank KathyHedges
David B, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah, responded to this review, 31 August 2014
Our staff and I would like to Thank our for taking the time to stay at our hotel. We were very pleased to have you, and look forward to serving you again to provide you the same pleasant accommodations and services for our future stays in the area the next time your in town. We take lots of pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kind Regards,