“Panda is great”

Add it.
Panda Express
Ranked #12 of 66 Restaurants in Riverdale
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Panda makes their food in small batches so a fresh hot pan is coming in a few minutes. you go through and pick what you want, the go sit down and eat or take out. They even have drive through.

There are newer reviews for Panda Express

Reviewed 24 September 2015

I had lunch here again. I got the fried rice as my side with two different entrees. That is enough food for 2 or 3 meals and only costs $6.80 plus tax. Just ask for it in a to go box. What a good deal.

Reviewed 8 June 2015

That is their motto. I don't know if it is quite that good, but it was certainly excellent. This was my first, but not last, visit. I had the fried rice, orange chicken and beijing beef with a medium drink for $9.30. they served large quantities; It is enough for two lunches plus a snack. All three were excellent in appearance and taste. If you want to, they even let you try an item before ordering. I did not feel the need to do so and I was very happy with my choices. You fill and refill your own drinks. They scored a 99 on their last Health Department inspection. I was surprised and very pleased with this my first visit.

1  Thank william s
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Panda Express I think has the best chines food. Orange Chicken and Beijing Beef are my favorites. This location was good with the staff.

1  Thank Caleb J