See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 13, 2018

Employees were rude room smelled bad Jacuzzi in room wasn't clean just overall horrible experience guy who checked us in also told us we couldn't take all our bags to our room and this was our anniversary trip

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 19, 2018

I will never stay here again! They charge premium rates, and offer the bare minimum. For it to be a fairly new building, you would he surprised to walk inside tour room and notice everything is old and used and worn, spider webs everywhere, 2 towels for 4 people to share and we literally had to check in each towel at the desk to receive another to wash each day. They smile at the desk, but it's not genuine so it's pointless.

Room Tip: Don't stay
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed February 9, 2018

My first room smelled like mj all the way and I was not trying to get caught in that mess. Walls and things were deteriorating and the tub was awfully unclean. It was absolutely terrible. Never coming back here. Ever. Expensive one night stay. For absolutely nothing.

Room Tip: Needs to be renovated
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2017

I had to find a hotel on the fly when I got called out of town unexpectedly so the 24 hour front desk was very helpful. The room was cheap and it was only about ten minutes from where I needed to be. My one grievance was that when I got there prepared (with my credit card and ID) their system was down so I couldn't pay with my card and had to leave and find an ATM. It wasn't their fault but the man at the front desk wasn't very helpful or friendly about it. Other than that it was a decent stay for a quick rest. The room was fine for the price I paid and if I had to stop over in Riverdale again I would probably stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed August 5, 2017

Bulbs missing from 2 of the three lamps; broken furniture; stained bed spread; dirty stained chair; razor blade found in tv console with uses incense sticks; advised that a murder happened across the street; no suction vent in bathroom; bed very uncomfortable; dirt found under dirty stained chair

Room Tip: get some decent furniture; don't have stained furniture; working vents in bathrooms
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family