All reviews normandy inn dairy farm marriage campus relationship accommodations tv
Reviewed November 20, 2014

This is a stunningly beautiful location, nestled at the back of the campus of Berry College. I highly recommend this site for any of their scheduled marriage retreats or summer camping programs. The food is quite good and plentiful. The staff is simply the finest I have dealt with... courteous, helpful, pleasant, accommodating and friendly. It is also available for use by small conferences and group meetings, but under strict Christian guidelines and other than summer camping programs is an adult only location.
Be aware that they discourage media usage... not TV's and very limited phone and internet access. It is a retreat center with an emphasis on RETREAT. It is conducive to quiet contemplation and reflection.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GolferNC62
Reviewed September 16, 2014

My wife and I spent the weekend here for a marriage retreat.I was simply blown away by the beauty and the tranquility. The staff was excellent. The room was huge and absolutely beautiful! It is located on the 26,000 acre Berry College campus.I saw more deer in two days than I have in the last 5 years. It's just simply an amazing place! If you ever have the opportunity......GO!!!!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank laboaks53
Reviewed September 14, 2014 via mobile

I've heard about how excellent the facilities, staff, setting, and experience are for years, but had never had a chance to go. Now that my wife and I have spent a weekend there, I can personally attest that it's all true and then some. I give it my highest recommendation.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Kevin_Hicks
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We stayed at the Normandy Inn. It was a perfect place for our group of leaders to meet for a time of relaxation and connection. Relationships were nurtured because of the peaceful surroundings. The rooms were 5+ stars, complete with everything. The staff was delightful and gracious. All that we talked to were graduates of Berry College! The surroundings were breathtaking.

Room Tip: I can't imagine there is a poor room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Pat K
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Stayed at the Normandy Inn with a group of pastoral couples. The staff was unbelievably encouraging and hospitable. Our rooms were big and almost luxurious. The grounds were beautiful. The history of the place, Berry College, was a real tribute to people devoted to Christian Service.

Room Tip: I think any room at Winshape would be great, but Normandy Inn was tops!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple