“Room was clean”

Americas Best Value Inn - Rome
Ranked #14 of 20 Hotels in Rome
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We stayed three nights at this motel while visiting friends. The room was very clean and the refrigerator and microwave handy and useful. The breakfast was pretty minimalist, we bought cereal and milk for our breakfast in our room. The property is nice enough. The staff were accommodating and friendly, I just can't stretch to the very good mark.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
abvirome, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Rome, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to write a review of your stay at our hotel. I appreciate you for writing your experience during your stay at our hotel. You have been a miraculous guest. Thank you for your loyalty, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 October 2013

It was okay with the exception of hair on the pillow cases and sheets. Quite possibly from the gal that cleans. The accents were a little hard to understand and when I needed my $$$ back for the 2nd night I had to jump through hoops. Was offered a FREE night, meaning he would keep the $$ for 2 and I would use it later but I insisted he give me back the 2nd night. He called and insisted I try o cancel the 2nd night via the internet and I did but end result was the gal he called told him HE was responsible. So after 1/2 hour or so he finally canceled the credit card payment and I paid him cash for the night we stayed. All in all he was nice enough but there should not be hair on everything and makeup on the pillow case. Breakfast was cold cereal, orange drink, bananas.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
abvirome, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Rome, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2013

I appreciate you for writing your experience during your stay at our hotel. You have been a miraculous guest and sorry for your experience at our hotel. I will try to resolve the problems and next time I will not disappoint you. I’m sorry about the unconvince for the 2nd night cancel .We still resolved your problem, but next time make sure you look at the online cancelation policy 6 pm -1 day before arrival penalty 1 night charge because you informed me at 8:59am.The standard policy will be charge after cancellation time. If you have any problems in the room please immediately inform the front desk manager. I hope you understand and I hope you have a better stay with us next time you visit.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

We stayed two nights. The room was okay, but there was plaster patched on painted walls, and the stuffed chair had a pretty bad stain. Breakfast was pretty nominal...dry cereal with two of the four bulk containers empty. There were cookies and fruit.

We were on the second floor facing the traffic which was quite loud when large trucks went by.

Price was very reasonable.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
abvirome, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Rome, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2013

I respect you for writing your experience during your stay at our hotel. You have been a astounding guest and sorry for your experience at our hotel. I will try my best to resolve the problems and next time I will not disappoint you. I hope you have a better stay with us next time you visit.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

Stopped here while passing through. The room was up to date and very clean...my only complaint was the bed was a little hard for me! Had all the goodies too, like a microwave, refrigerator, coffee pot, etc. And all for on $53 plus taxes, for a grand total of $60!! Would definitely stop again if coming back this way!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
abvirome, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Rome, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

Thank you for staying with us at the AmericasBestValueInn - Rome. We appreciate your kind remarks concerning your recent stay with us. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to write a review. You have been a wonderful guest and thank you for being our guest. We look forward to your next visit and you’re welcome to stop again if coming back this way!

Reviewed 10 September 2013

This was just a one night stay on a cross country road trip but the hotel was easy to find, and the staff were very pleasant and helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable...nothing fancy but for the price it was safe and pleasant. We would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank OnTheMove737
abvirome, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Rome, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2013

We appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the (Rome, GA) AmericasBestValueInn. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, we look forward to your next stay at ABVI.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

We stayed at the Americam Best Value Inn, just passing throughRome. We looked at other reviews and decided to stop. Glad we did. We were not looking for anything fancy, just a clean comfortable place to spend the night. This fit the bill completely. Had everything we needed and only $53.....friendly staff and room was very clean and comfortable. Great value...if you want fancy or tons of amenities, this isn't it but if you just want a clean place to sleep, this is it.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
abvirome, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Rome, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2013

Wondering, we're glad you passed through our area and looked the trip advisor reviews and chose AmericasBestValueInn.

It's great to know you enjoyed our Inn and service and our staff thank you for your nice compliments!

We hope that if when your travels bring you back to the area that you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 31 May 2013

Overall great experience. Mike, the general manager, was extremely friendly. He patiently went through the map with me, showing me where all the good restaurants in town were. I will be staying at this Inn the next time I visit.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
abvirome, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Rome, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2013

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We greatly appreciate your comments and sharing it on the TripAdvisor website. Thank you also for recognizing the general manager who works so hard to please our guests. Comments such as yours mean a great deal to our team. Thank you for staying with us, and please come see us again soon!