US$109
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$63
US$108
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$67
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$165
US$135
Travelocity
All reviewsthe air conditioningnight stayironing boardparking lotother hotelshardeestowelsamenitiespropertylodginggafridge
Reviewed November 15, 2014 via mobile

Price great
Clean
Nice service
Location away from bustle and quiet
Good security
Coffe was good
What more can you ask for this price?
I travel a lot and would trust my family here, if you only had a pool :o)

• Stayed: October 2014
abvirome, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Rome, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

I do appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Rome, Ga AmericasBestValueInn.
We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.
I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Our goal is to give customers the best value and to make stay as comfortable as we can.
Thank you again for sharing your experience, we look forward to your next stay at Rome, Ga ABVI.

Reviewed October 13, 2014

I arrived early evening. Room was comfortable but quite dark and unfortunately the air conditioner smelled really bad. I suggest it was the filter or something. It had the same rank smell as the pollen filters in cars when they need changing. Large bathroom as I may have had a handicapped suite unless they are all styled that way. Breakfast is just cereal and coffee in the lobby with no tables. So be prepared to take it back to your room.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
abvirome, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Rome, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2014

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to write a review of your stay at our hotel. I appreciate you for writing your experience during your stay at our hotel. You have been a miraculous guest. I have already cleaned the carpet and air conditioning filter in your room. If you immediately informed me at the front desk I would have solved your problem in no time. I promise I will not disappoint you next time. I’m sorry about the inconvenience.

Please Note:-If you have any problems in the room please immediately inform the front desk manager.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I stay here frequently. The managers are always friendly, and they work hard to keep my room clean and comfortable. The wifi is fine. Rooms are large with bigger than usual fridge and good microwave and coffee maker. (Coffee is awful, I bring my own to brew) Breakfast area is tiny, and selection is even smaller. Breakfast room is never open when stated hours say, but you can ring a buzzer and someone will open up. Low rates, but an excellent choice when on a budget.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
abvirome, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Rome, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Thank you for staying frequently we appreciate your kind remarks concerning your recent stay with us. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to write a review. You have been a wonderful guest and thank you for being our guest. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

We stayed three nights at this motel while visiting friends. The room was very clean and the refrigerator and microwave handy and useful. The breakfast was pretty minimalist, we bought cereal and milk for our breakfast in our room. The property is nice enough. The staff were accommodating and friendly, I just can't stretch to the very good mark.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
abvirome, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Rome, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to write a review of your stay at our hotel. I appreciate you for writing your experience during your stay at our hotel. You have been a miraculous guest. Thank you for your loyalty, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

It was okay with the exception of hair on the pillow cases and sheets. Quite possibly from the gal that cleans. The accents were a little hard to understand and when I needed my $$$ back for the 2nd night I had to jump through hoops. Was offered a FREE night, meaning he would keep the $$ for 2 and I would use it later but I insisted he give me back the 2nd night. He called and insisted I try o cancel the 2nd night via the internet and I did but end result was the gal he called told him HE was responsible. So after 1/2 hour or so he finally canceled the credit card payment and I paid him cash for the night we stayed. All in all he was nice enough but there should not be hair on everything and makeup on the pillow case. Breakfast was cold cereal, orange drink, bananas.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
abvirome, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Rome, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2013

I appreciate you for writing your experience during your stay at our hotel. You have been a miraculous guest and sorry for your experience at our hotel. I will try to resolve the problems and next time I will not disappoint you. I’m sorry about the unconvince for the 2nd night cancel .We still resolved your problem, but next time make sure you look at the online cancelation policy 6 pm -1 day before arrival penalty 1 night charge because you informed me at 8:59am.The standard policy will be charge after cancellation time. If you have any problems in the room please immediately inform the front desk manager. I hope you understand and I hope you have a better stay with us next time you visit.