“Loved it!”

Roux on Canton
Ranked #10 of 372 Restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Downtown Historic Roswell, we are a southern-style restaurant & bar with Cajun influences. Our food ranges from fresh seafood & raw oysters to organic salads & unforgettable burgers. Beer is one of our greatest passions. Therefore, we encourage you to enjoy one (or two) brews from our ever-changing draft menu. Hope to see you around real soon. Cheers!
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Just stopped by while I was waiting for hubby to pick me up. Wish I could have stayed longer. Deviled eggs rocked. Server was fabulous and make a great beer recommendation based on what I normally drink. And yes, you really can get your beer in a to go cup! What’s not to love? I’ll definitely be back.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

I find this place fascinating, tucked in the Canton Street strip, great ambience, good is diverse, excellent and service is solid. I usually don't give 5 stars, 4 for me is outstanding and that is how I feel about this place, we will be back, well worth the time and experience, pricing is solid, not cheap but then neither is the experience!

Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

Went here on the advice of a friend and wasn't disappointed. We started with "the dip" which was cheesy and gooey and yummy with the pita and homemade chips. Very good. I then had the fish fry - yummy catfish with hush puppies and coleslaw. Coleslaw had a little kick to it and was creamy goodness. My companion had the shrimp and grits and said it was delicious. I shouldn't forget the margarita - totally fresh and not a hint of bottled sour mixer in sight. Very very good! Sat outside on the nice fall evening - couldn't have been better!

Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for a nice outdoor seating area where you can enjoy good food and watch people pass, by this is s great location. I ordered the chicken salad and sweet potato fries. Wow! Both were delicious.

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

Everything was great ... also including the bar service! It's a casual taste of New Orleans closer to home. Oh and don't forget the beignets.