“Perfect American Steak dinner”
Review of Little Alley Steak

Little Alley Steak
Reserve with OpenTable
Little Alley Steak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 379 Restaurants in Roswell
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: With a relaxed, 1920's era-inspired space, Little Alley Steak sets the perfect scene as an upscale, New York butcher-tinged steak house that rivals the likes of Peter Luger's in New York or Bern's in Tampa. The menu boasts a top-notch charcuterie program, a full decanting service with an impressive wine list, a vast bourbon collection and original cuts of meat from renowned Chicago butcher, Meats by Linz.
Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

Hospitably friendly reception, great atmosphere... very nice selection of great steaks (and many other appetising options) incredible selection wines by the glass (dozens, waw!!), AND GREAT SERVICE ... perfect dinner !

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

For our anniversary, we decided to "food-hop" and stopped at several of the Canton Street venues. The shrimp special was great.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

It's hard to get a reservation at Little Alley and now I know why...it's great! The bar scene is fun and the food is delicious! They are known for their steak but I was also impressed with the seasonal offerings and decadent side dishes. Can't wait to go back.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank heatherbZ447LC
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Good food, but extremely dark inside. I'm all about ambience, but they take it to the extremes and you need your phone to see the menu and even what you're eating! I ordered a filet, medium and if I didn't use my phone to see, it was completely rare! I think that's why they make it so dark so you can't see your food or who you came with!

Make some changes and we will come back!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

I don't eat red meat so I hesitated to try this place but, let me assure you there's plenty of other delicious things to enjoy. Great brunch. Salmon. Best roasted brussel sprouts. And much more.

Date of visit: December 2016